PDA

View Full Version : Game freeze issue

flOOfgOOfer360
04-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Is this a problem for anyone else? It is happening mostly in Track Editor for me, but now there is a track I uploaded that took ages. it takes 9 to 10 minutes to get through this boy, medium difficulty. But every time I get to around the 6 minute mark it freezes, have to turn off the Xbox.

Why would it be freezing in the same general location on the track? Is there some obstacle overload happening? though I don;t see how that is possible it is not terribly intricate. :confused:

If someone would be kind enough to give the track a go, I would like to know if it is just me! I may have to scrap it, and rework it if it freezing for other players too.

track name is "floofs gigatrack" GT is "xXzeroXsumXx"

tia if you could give feedbacks on this :)

IC3 L3G3ND
04-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Happens all the time to my friend in MP, we play one race then his consoles freezes, same shit everytime

SonsOfDisaster
04-27-2012, 06:08 PM
I have not run into this problem at all yet, maybe delete the game off your Hard drive, and then redownload it?

Trash Man
04-27-2012, 07:30 PM
It's a problem the developers are aware of and they're working on patch for the freezing and other issues at the moment.

Check out the official forums for more information.

Red Testament
04-27-2012, 08:26 PM
My Trials has frozen three times in the same general location: Track Central. Twice it seemed to happen when I backed out of a search I had done.

Flugruger
04-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Glad to see other people are having issues. It doesn't matter where I am whether it be menus or mid-game, just randomly happens, no rhyme or reason to it. It's done it probably about 30 times now and it's fucking annoying, tried re-downloading it and still the same shit.

judd90
04-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Maybe redownload it and see if it helps? Not sure why it would do it...

Trash Man
04-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Glad to see other people are having issues. It doesn't matter where I am whether it be menus or mid-game, just randomly happens, no rhyme or reason to it. It's done it probably about 30 times now and it's fucking annoying, tried re-downloading it and still the same shit.

Some people have had better results running the game off a USB drive, rather than using the HDD.

You could give it a try.

ThrustfulSteve
04-30-2012, 12:42 PM
My friend had the same problem...seems there is a limit on the number of checkpoint you can have in a custom track...22 or 25 or something...once thers posted and you try and race them they crash.
Just what i heard

Vimes X
05-01-2012, 08:12 AM
I've found that it generally freezes in the mp menu's, sometimes when I back out and sometimes for no apparant reason!!

I also have trouble finding mp supercross games. other names appear in the list, then a split second later, they're gone again!! Also, sometimes I have to wait up to 5 mins for a game.

I read the posts above and I'm glad to see the dev's are aware of some of these problems at least!

flOOfgOOfer360
05-02-2012, 04:40 AM
My friend had the same problem...seems there is a limit on the number of checkpoint you can have in a custom track...22 or 25 or something...once thers posted and you try and race them they crash.
Just what i heard

Yes thanks. I just confirmed this yesterday.

Length of track does not matter, but if the number of checkpoints exceeds 20 the course will crash every time. Which is freaking absurd! that they would not tell this somewhere in the Editor interface. I wasted so much time with that durn thing. And I also have like 3 tracks permanently uploaded that will crash on anyone who downloads them. Sorry whoever you are!

Link to the official thread / forum RedLynx
http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=8823

Gageamatron
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
If I delete and re download will I lose all my times and medals?

I can play maybe 1 online race then my console will freeze everytime

andami
05-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Happened to me at least half a dozen times. My friend's newest custom track is now unfinishable because of this as it now freezes whenever a bike crosses the finish line.

ManBearPig_06
05-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Mine's only frozen once, and it was while looking through user created maps to download.

Seppälä
05-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Man, I've spent like 15 hours on a track and it has about 30 checkpoints and there are certain ones that always freezes. 215 downloads and NO ONE is on the leaderboards wich means it freezes for everybody (it's a damn long track). Makes me sad :(

If you want to check it out though and I hope you will! You can serach on my Gamertag: Seppala13 and download the track Scrapyard.

mrj3d
05-08-2012, 12:57 PM
The game's never frozen on me, lucky enough. But then again I haven't spent much time building tracks, which seems like the problem. I've only made one very simple track.

ChickinOnaChain
05-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I haven't had mine freeze but I haven't played MP and I don't think I've gotten to that track either.