PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Achievements

shano2234
04-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Definitely looking forward to Max Payne 3 and i'm buying it the day it comes out :) But, the only problem is that none of my friends aren't even trying to buy/play this game:confused: So, i look under the achievements and obviously notice the multiplayer achievements, which I don't mind at all, and will basically have me playing the multiplayer longer than I would have. Yea so the point I'm trying to make is I don't know anyone that is actually buying this game besides myself and if I'm going to getting most/all of these achievements I don't want to be playing with randoms most the time. So, if anyone is interested in helping me, especially with the achievement that has kill someone on your friends list it would be great! Just send a message if your interested in playing Max Payne 3 when it comes out and I'll probably be up for playing for awhile. Can't wait until May 15 when I bring the "payne" to Max Payne 3 :uzi: * sorry couldn't resist* :woop:

Rep
04-28-2012, 02:44 PM
As soon as the game releases, post in this thread once it's open.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=146199

XxStuartxX 1990
05-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Just turn on the charm and convince your friends to get it.

shano2234
05-01-2012, 05:15 PM
@XxStuartxX 1990 I'll try but most of my friends are broke or just simply won't buy new games unless they really wanted it. One of my friends said he might check out the trailers and gameplay, but i doubt he's actually going to buy it anytime soon. O yea u looking for ward to Max Payne 3/ r u buying it?

mgorsi
05-05-2012, 02:46 PM
I ll be getting this the first day as well. I ll send you a friend request, now u have some1 who will be playing it. Also, i want to to get rid of all the multiplayer achievements first.