PDA

View Full Version : Tennis - Ball Control

Horscht
04-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Hello there,

I am really struggling with Tennis in this game. No matter what I do, I can not return the ball anywhere else but the middle or the opposite side of the field (diagonaly). How can I correctly control the ball?

often I'd want to return the ball to the same screen side, as in: I am standing on the right hand side outline and I want to return the ball in a way the opponent has to run to the right side of the screen as well (into the left field as seen from the opponents side) - basically a straight line.

I do not seem to be able to do that...

Baihu1983
05-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Not sure what you are doing wrong as unlike say Wii sports this is more realistic. The ball goes where i aim and i simply play as i would in real life.

Joel78
05-14-2012, 05:59 AM
You could possibly try moving your Kinect to a different location. I haven't played KS2 yes, but in KS1 I had to move it to a few different places to get all the achievements, my tv is in a corner on an angle and the kinect is on top of the tv, that was ok for most of the achievements but for bowling I had to move it so it was straight against the wall, and for boxing I had to move it from head height to waist high.
It's worth a try moving it around a bit to find something which works.

Dalek Nation
07-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Sorry, I can' give any good advice on this. Just wanted to reassure you that it isn't "you" for I too have the exact same problem. Its esspecially noticable when I'm against a Champion as he stands in the middle and sends me to either corner. No matter what I do, backhand, foreward, across my body, straight up, the ball will always go straight back to where the opponent is standing in the middle.
Further exacerbating this issue is when I get way over to one side and the opponent slams i to the opposite corner... if I lunge or leap in that direction Kinect losses track of me.

damn u tennis (and football :uzi: )