PDA

View Full Version : Strategies?

PassionateBacon
04-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Any good strategies for harder difficulties?

Schism
05-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Use Ifrit. Go into devil mode, and use the "Inferno move". Takes out almost any enemy and works on mostly all the bosses. Been working for me pretty good. I like to use the grenade launcher to help boost up the trigger. Even if they block a couple hits boost it up to use, then use it and unleash hell. The combo going forward is pretty good. Beaten all the bosses with that strategy, hope that helps.

Strategy: Shoot a shot, dodge, shoot, use trigger, Inferno, untrigger. Repeat.

Aquatic Life
05-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Use Ifrit. Go into devil mode, and use the "Inferno move". Takes out almost any enemy and works on mostly all the bosses. Been working for me pretty good. I like to use the grenade launcher to help boost up the trigger. Even if they block a couple hits boost it up to use, then use it and unleash hell. The combo going forward is pretty good. Beaten all the bosses with that strategy, hope that helps.

Strategy: Shoot a shot, dodge, shoot, use trigger, Inferno, untrigger. Repeat.

I second this. The only place ifrit did not work for me was when i battled Griffon.

Noite
05-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Use the grenade launcher against nobodies and blades, cancelling each bullet by rolling they can't really do anything at all, even on DMD :)