PDA

View Full Version : Radnet Question

Floorkiller
04-29-2012, 01:44 AM
I started playing this today, and it says I need to continue playing to unlock Rednet. How far is it into the game before it unlocks (Or, what do you have to do to unlock it)? Thanks in advance!

waxc3
04-29-2012, 03:45 AM
Not long at all. Just play the story and walah you'll have it.

Wildmn34
04-29-2012, 04:02 AM
I started playing this today, and it says I need to continue playing to unlock Rednet. How far is it into the game before it unlocks (Or, what do you have to do to unlock it)? Thanks in advance!

Just keep playing and checking. Different missions unlock the farther you get into the game. my guess is so as not to "spoil" anything in the game.

Don't worry about it. Just have fun.

Hoffer
05-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I tried the Radnet stuff early and hated them. Couldn't even get the lowest medal if I remember.

Now that I've beat the game and am all powered up, are the Radnet challenges a lot easier?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-01-2012, 01:42 PM
i got gold on all available radnet challenges ( the first set ) the second i unlocked them. There stupidly easy. Especially the dive bomb kill ones.

Wildmn34
05-01-2012, 05:01 PM
I tried the Radnet stuff early and hated them. Couldn't even get the lowest medal if I remember.

Now that I've beat the game and am all powered up, are the Radnet challenges a lot easier?

The ones that have unlocked so far I didn't think were hard at all.

Remember, in order to get the bonus you don't have to get Gold. You just have to complete it. You can get Bronze and be done if you want.

AceMcCloud
05-08-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm guessing most in this thread did not play the original Prototype, these Radnet Events are nothing compared to the challenges in the first one. Of course we've only had 2 sets so far.

Yes, they do get even easier with upgrades, movement especially.
Prototype Vets should get Gold on their second attempt (first to work out what to do/where to go/movement etc.).

TRICKY1976
05-20-2012, 04:34 PM
So do i need a radnet code as i bought a pre-owned copy and its been used!! and i cant unlock avatar awards.

Wildmn34
05-20-2012, 05:52 PM
So do i need a radnet code as i bought a pre-owned copy and its been used!! and i cant unlock avatar awards.

RadNet is pretty much an on-line pass/try to get people to buy new. No code, no reward.

bccbjr81
05-23-2012, 02:36 AM
So is Radnet required for any achievements? I checked the list and none seem to require it, but I'd like to make sure

Wildmn34
05-23-2012, 03:42 AM
So is Radnet required for any achievements? I checked the list and none seem to require it, but I'd like to make sure

No. RadNet challenges do not have any achievements tied to them.

TheThreeStooges
05-25-2012, 11:55 PM
I have radnet and everything but how do I unlock the avatar awards?

Wildmn34
05-26-2012, 01:31 AM
I have radnet and everything but how do I unlock the avatar awards?

Just select it in the Radnet menu and click "unlock"

Gleskosaur
06-03-2012, 11:23 PM
So i just bought the "Blackwatch Collector's Edition" of this game since i found it very cheap in the used section at my local GameStop, the dude in the store said that the RADNET codes were not used so i was very lucky, but when i came home and tried to redeem my code, it said it was used :(

Anyways... On the back of the manual where the code is it says :

"If you purchased a new copy of Prototype 2 featuring RADNET edition content, your RADNET access code will be printed above. If the code has already been redeemed, and you are interested in accessingthe RADNET content, please regularly check the message of the day on the game's main menu to learn more about RADNET availability options."

So, does anyone know how to get access??

Wildmn34
06-03-2012, 11:34 PM
So i just bought the "Blackwatch Collector's Edition" of this game since i found it very cheap in the used section at my local GameStop, the dude in the store said that the RADNET codes were not used so i was very lucky, but when i came home and tried to redeem my code, it said it was used :(

Anyways... On the back of the manual where the code is it says :

"If you purchased a new copy of Prototype 2 featuring RADNET edition content, your RADNET access code will be printed above. If the code has already been redeemed, and you are interested in accessingthe RADNET content, please regularly check the message of the day on the game's main menu to learn more about RADNET availability options."

So, does anyone know how to get access??

I would assume once they are all done releasing them (this week is the last set) then they may offer it up to others. Just an assumption though.