PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Evil Skill Last Battle

Flea
08-26-2007, 07:23 PM
I cant get this last skill no matter what,
ive retried but each time megatron destroys the drones or prime gets killed or runs off.
:mad:

WarriorPriest13
08-26-2007, 07:39 PM
I cant get this last skill no matter what,
ive retried but each time megatron destroys the drones or prime gets killed or runs off.
:mad:

Flea,
When you are megs and you beat prime alot of smaller drones come out to fight. When they do lock on to one and shoot, pause for just a sec and shoot again, rinse and repeat. There is a spot where you get two small drones without shields, go for one and then the other. By the time the second one is down you should have the skill marker.
Good luck my friend.

rsxdelerium
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Flea,
When you are megs and you beat prime alot of smaller drones come out to fight. When they do lock on to one and shoot, pause for just a sec and shoot again, rinse and repeat. There is a spot where you get two small drones without shields, go for one and then the other. By the time the second one is down you should have the skill marker.
Good luck my friend.

Exactly .. you will get 2 small green drones right after the first time optimus runs away. Just use your main gun to kill them, pausing for just a sec in between shots. You'll get it easy

SpyTip
08-28-2007, 09:55 PM
When prime runs off he sometimes returns and just stands there. u can still attack him and get the evil skill