PDA

View Full Version : Kinect wont read me for Punch attack levels.

Foxxy kyle
04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
In the Reflex training section the Punch attack levels I cant seem to get the kinect to see my uppercut or side hit.

I haven't have any problems with the kinect reading me up to this point. I am doing a perfectly fine swings as far as i can tell, and the lighting should be fine.

Any tips?

Good game by the way.

PANIC ATTACK 10
05-04-2012, 10:10 PM
i'll put this in tonight & send you a message on xbl. i have not tried that one yet. i'll send you a xbl message so you can post it here :) that does seem odd though.

Foxxy kyle
05-05-2012, 07:24 PM
i'll put this in tonight & send you a message on xbl. i have not tried that one yet. i'll send you a xbl message so you can post it here :) that does seem odd though.

I actually figured out a way to have it read me. Im not sure what the problem was but it seemed like if i bent down at about a 45 degree angle so I was even with my kinect then it would read fine. But my back was killing me by the time I was done.

SIMPLYMIDGET
05-28-2012, 06:51 PM
In the Reflex training section the Punch attack levels I cant seem to get the kinect to see my uppercut or side hit.

I haven't have any problems with the kinect reading me up to this point. I am doing a perfectly fine swings as far as i can tell, and the lighting should be fine.

Any tips?

Good game by the way.

That's because your skills are weak old friend.

Kaens
08-13-2012, 06:51 PM
It seems to me it depends on where the Kinect is. Mine was on top of my tv (which is large) so it was right at the top of the 6" range so it's looking down at me. I found this was perfectly manageable if I just aim down for everything, like I was trying to nut shot everyone, regardless of punch.

So I put the Kinect on a tripod about 30" off the floor and now the punching and kicking is more where it should be and I'm getting 5 stars much easier.

jamie1000013
09-28-2012, 07:39 PM
How do i know when I get 5 stars? Is there a minimum punch or kick limit?

rekikire
09-28-2012, 11:12 PM
If you miss 3, you're not getting 5 stars.

juanramonh
05-12-2013, 07:01 PM
I tried your solutions but haven't worked. I'm very angry and crash the DVD. Any other alternatives?

raidenhardcore
01-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Im having the same problem and moved the kinect just about everywhere

this game makes me really wanna punch someone's lights out :uzi: