PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 facing off Call of Duty Black Ops 2!

PLaSmA T4rt
04-30-2012, 04:01 AM
As most people know call of duty black ops 2 is going to be release a week after halo 4. Im going with Halo 4 of course but im a bit scared because they're are call of duty fans out there. It would be a heated battle because 2 fresh new games are going to fight for top game. I just want to know what games you will be getting because it scary not knowing if the community will buy the game too but only thing i can say is Good Luck 343!!!!!!!!!

:goodpost

Real Teagy SOT
04-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Halo was the first game i played that was and still is interesting, fun to play, great backstory etc. im going with halo 4 all the way and hoping that 343 kicks ass on halo 4! cod is getting repetetive for me, mw2 was the last decent multiplayer in that series. :)

judd90
04-30-2012, 08:56 AM
I will buy both for the simple fact I love the single player on COD games but Halo 4 will be my favourite of the two, that's if they haven't ruined it ofcourse.

Burnout x360a
04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
I'll be picking up Halo but the fanbase for Call of Duty is much larger so it will be vastly outsold in that department.

judd90
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
I'll be picking up Halo but the fanbase for Call of Duty is much larger so it will be vastly outsold in that department.
Yeah that's true, all tho you could be suprised. Halo 3 sales were just insane.

Real Teagy SOT
04-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Halo 3 sales were just insane.

Very true, halo 3 is still epic both in campaign and multiplayer in my opinion :)

Burnout x360a
04-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Yeah that's true, all tho you could be suprised. Halo 3 sales were just insane.

Very true, Halo 3 did do extremely well but it was also released two months before Call of Duty 4. Hard to really say what'll happen.

judd90
04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Very true, Halo 3 did do extremely well but it was also released two months before Call of Duty 4. Hard to really say what'll happen.
Yeah it just depends I guess. But most Halo fans (like me) have been waiting for Halo 4 for years, Reach was just a boss game while we waited IMO. I just want the Masterchief again :D

ZingZitang
04-30-2012, 08:18 PM
It would be a heated battle because 2 fresh new games are going to fight for top game.

Alright, I just have to say it.

LOL at calling Call of Duty "fresh" or "new".

On a more Serious note, its difficult to Compare the Sales of a Cross Platform game(Black Ops 2) to an Xbox Exclusive(Halo 4).

But Just wait for the Hype Train and Viral Marketing Campaign for Halo 4 to Kick in. Without a doubt there will be Something Along the Lines of past Halo Viral Marketing like Iris or I Love Bees for Halo 4.

You'll be Surprised at How well Halo 4 will sell and Compete with Call of Duty.

I'll probably Buy Both, but probably won't get Black Ops 2 day one Due to the Fact that I'll be playing Halo 4 still.(Although I think the Single player in Black Ops 2 will be very cool. The Return of Reznov and Master Chief! Awesome!)

Rep
04-30-2012, 09:11 PM
I will be purchasing both of them because they're easily my favorite franchises of all time.Just imagine if they released on the same day. That would be a hell of a midnight release.

LickableLemons7
04-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Sorry, but is there really a need to make another "HALO VS. COD" thread?

Kaiyo
05-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Yes there is a reason now.

Dz06lt
05-01-2012, 12:40 AM
As most people know call of duty black ops 2 is going to be release a week after halo 4. Im going with Halo 4 of course but im a bit scared because they're are call of duty fans out there. It would be a heated battle because 2 fresh new games are going to fight for top game. I just want to know what games you will be getting because it scary not knowing if the community will buy the game too but only thing i can say is Good Luck 343!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? Do remeber what happened to reach when CoD was released? CoD will outsell this by at least 4-1. Now im sure I like many of you will buy both games but doesnt change the facts.

Dirt Dog
05-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Alright, I just have to say it.

LOL at calling Call of Duty "fresh" or "new".

On a more Serious note, its difficult to Compare the Sales of a Cross Platform game(Black Ops 2) to an Xbox Exclusive(Halo 4).

But Just wait for the Hype Train and Viral Marketing Campaign for Halo 4 to Kick in. Without a doubt there will be Something Along the Lines of past Halo Viral Marketing like Iris or I Love Bees for Halo 4.

You'll be Surprised at How well Halo 4 will sell and Compete with Call of Duty.

I'll probably Buy Both, but probably won't get Black Ops 2 day one Due to the Fact that I'll be playing Halo 4 still.(Although I think the Single player in Black Ops 2 will be very cool. The Return of Reznov and Master Chief! Awesome!)
So you're going to diss COD for not being new and fresh, but you're still going to buy it? I guess that makes you part of the problem...

Neither of these series are new and fresh anymore, but Halo was a far better game when it first came out, and at least it doesn't have yearly installments. It's not Bungie so I will only get it if it gets good reviews and feedback from fans.

I won't be buying Black Ops: The Expansion Pack at all. I know better.

HugTheBear
05-01-2012, 01:14 AM
I like Treyarch so I will be getting Black Ops II.. I never got into the Halo series. I played the first one and just didn't like it. Overall CoD will sell more copies because it's released on multiple consoles and PC. It will be interesting to see the xbox sales of CoD vs Halo though. With how bad MW3 was, I wouldn't be surprised if Halo sells more.

DarkReign2021
05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Not really sure what to say here that hasn't been said and I don't wish to come off looking like an arrogant fanboy by any means. Call of Duty will ultimately sell better than Halo because of the multi-platform status, but even just taking xbox sales into consideration, it's likely CoD will still perform better because the demographic that it caters to is larger. As we've all noticed time and time again, CoD caters to a lot of younger children as well as large groups of people that you would never consider to be actual gamers. A large majority of the CoD community will buy only the 1 game each year and don't play anything else. For whatever reason, these casual gamers were initially drawn to CoD4 and since COD is ultimately the exact same game with every release, picking up and playing the newest release takes little effort or skill whereas a series like Halo contains a large number of changes between releases that steepen the learning curve and keep the series relatively fresh to those gamers looking for a unique and interesting experience. So while the disappointment of MW3 coupled with the general preference of IW over Treyarch will hinder the sales of the next release among veteran gamers, it will do little against the casuals that flock to it every season.

That said, I will be "flocking" to Halo 4. I haven't gone near a CoD game in years. CoD2 was the last one I enjoyed. Played CoD3 on the Wii and thought it was subpar. Tried again on the 360 and found the Wii experience actually made it more enjoyable.) Friend brought CoD4 over and played it on my Xbox. I despised it, but I forced my way through most of it just to clean up my achievement rating a little bit. Haven't touched a CoD game since.

(Off topic, but I still can't help but be disappointed in the CoD community. Went with a friend to get him MW3 at the midnight launch. Was talking to the guy in front on me and I asked him what console he played it on. His response, I kid you not, was "The one with the glowy green circle on the front." I felt the need to correct him and he started muttering something about me being a nerd...)

iBuzz7S
05-01-2012, 04:30 AM
I will purchase both. I don't care about rehashes, COD being overrated or whatever else people bitch and moan about. I want a fun and exciting FPS game with an incredible online experience and that is what I'll be aiming for.

Halo 4, another first day buy. Hopefully I can get through the campaign on the hardest difficulty before the next COD is released, because I want to enjoy both their campaigns before jumping into the online side of things.

Both games will be successful. Both games will draw criticism. Both games will sit atop Xbox LIVE rankings.

cutchinz
05-01-2012, 05:19 AM
All I know is that it will be the greatest gaming matchup of all time...both sides are champions of their respective spheres, the best (or best-selling) the industry has to offer.

and I want Halo to win.

fastNcurious
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Both games will be successful. Both games will draw criticism. Both games will sit atop Xbox LIVE rankings.

Are you running for office? I like my politicians to not take sides as well, so I would vote for you. :)

/jk

Dirt Dog
05-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I will purchase both. I don't care about rehashes, COD being overrated or whatever else people bitch and moan about. I want a fun and exciting FPS game with an incredible online experience and that is what I'll be aiming for.
I'd say it's perfectcly reasonable for us to be bitching and moaning about the crappy series when you consider that a lot of the video games industry is trying to replicate COD's success by following the groundwork it laid out. So yeah, dumbass COD has me worried that the industry is going to get more generic and stale than it already is, because people don't get tired of the same old shit year after year.

This is all my opinion so try not to get too worked up about it. It isn't a personal attack.

Dirt Dog
05-01-2012, 06:03 PM
All I know is that it will be the greatest gaming matchup of all time....
No, it won't. It's absolutely no different than COD4 vs H3 or Reach vs Blops, none of which were the greatest gaming matchup.

The two words "greatest" and "COD" need to be kept far apart.

Kunduz
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
more worried about what Cabela is cooking up, since they always release their games parallel to the Halo franchise releases.

DarkReign2021
05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
more worried about what Cabela is cooking up, since they always release their games parallel to the Halo franchise releases.

http://troll.me/images/fry1/not-sure-if-serious-or-bad-joke-thumb.jpg

ZingZitang
05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
So you're going to diss COD for not being new and fresh, but you're still going to buy it? I guess that makes you part of the problem...

Neither of these series are new and fresh anymore, but Halo was a far better game when it first came out, and at least it doesn't have yearly installments. It's not Bungie so I will only get it if it gets good reviews and feedback from fans.

I won't be buying Black Ops: The Expansion Pack at all. I know better.
Calm Down Killer.

Your's is a legitimate Concern(game industry becoming stale(More than it already is)), and Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people(and mothers, for their 8 year old kids) who gobble up Call of Duty every year. But there's no need to be so Condescending. I highly doubt myself enjoying the Campaign of Black Ops(And Zombies) is creating some kind of Problem.

The Multiplayer of Black Ops II won't be Fresh or new, but I'm intrigued by the Possibilities for its Campaign. I also enjoy Treyarch's Call of Duty Games much much more than infinity wards. So I will Probably Buy it, even though I criticize it.

But if it were a life or death situation, I'd pass on Call of Duty.

PLaSmA T4rt
05-02-2012, 12:49 AM
I just saw the blacks ops 2 trailer and it looks good but we barely even seen multiplayer or campaign trailer for halo 4

anorexicwes
05-02-2012, 01:20 AM
I just saw the blacks ops 2 trailer and it looks good but we barely even seen multiplayer or campaign trailer for halo 4

You thought that was good? hahaha. not that I give a fuck, but cod is not going to do shit this year after watching that new trailer. Wow, the game looks like a piece of shit.

Dz06lt
05-02-2012, 01:35 AM
You thought that was good? hahaha. not that I give a fuck, but cod is not going to do shit this year after watching that new trailer. Wow, the game looks like a piece of shit.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

HugTheBear
05-02-2012, 01:52 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

lol... My thoughts exactly.

Joker0fLife
05-02-2012, 10:57 AM
The question is not whether Halo 4 will outsell Blops2, because we all know that COD will win that hands down. The real question is: Which game will be better overall? Halo and COD are both getting some remodeling done, so it's pretty fair game as to which one will live up to it's name and do justice to it's predecessor.

If I don't play Halo 4 over someone's house and get a personal play of it, I'll be renting it because the multiplayer is what keeps me playing, and knowing what I know atm about the multiplayer, I don't know if I'll be able to handle the changes.

COD on the other hand, is 50/50 on whether I rent it, or just skip on it completely. I regretted buying Black Ops, and I only got MW3 because I was in need of a new Xbox and decided to go with their special edition, so I got the game unwillingly.

iBuzz7S
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
The question is not whether Halo 4 will outsell Blops2, because we all know that COD will win that hands down.
Be careful. Last time I made a similar comment about sales, I got bashed as being a COD fanboy and was told I don't belong in and around any of the Halo games' sections because I haven't played it "enough".

Yes, in terms of sales, Halo can't compete. Not only because COD is multi-platform, but there are far more COD players on the Xbox 360 than other platforms. A lot of those COD players on the 360 are hurting Halo's sale numbers.

All other aspects, no one can pass judgement until the first gameplay trailers go live. But, by information released up to this point, Halo 4 sounds to be the more exciting game.

bamozzy
05-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Personally I will like to buy BOTH - although they are both FPS games - they are both very different and I enjoy both for very different reasons. I don't see why gamers have to stick to one game or franchise. I also have both MW3 and BF3 and despite the comparisons and arguments about which is better etc I like BOTH but for different reasons and experiences.

judd90
05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Personally I will like to buy BOTH - although they are both FPS games - they are both very different and I enjoy both for very different reasons. I don't see why gamers have to stick to one game or franchise. I also have both MW3 and BF3 and despite the comparisons and arguments about which is better etc I like BOTH but for different reasons and experiences.
I feel the exact way you do, I buy every big name FPS because I love FPS in general. Screw the fanboy shit talking just like both or stick to your own series without talking crap.

DEG23
05-02-2012, 01:52 PM
I am still at a loss as to why this is important, who cares what game is released when, as many have said, if people like both, they will buy both. I doubt if the release days or sales numbers are going to effect any of us as an individual, so why even discuss it:confused:

DJTREBS
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
will be getting both games single player on the cod games are cool as are the halo games errrrrmmm apart from halo wars lol

niko da bos
05-02-2012, 04:49 PM
well i pretty much see it playing out exactly like it did 2 years ago when black ops was released. remember how hyped up halo reach was? very, and the second black ops came out the population just shifted over. and i know it wasnt just my friends list that all-of-sudden switched midnight of BO release, because the following months reach population went down drastically.

i guess some of that could just be the game itself, i know for me personally reach got stale after a while. however, ive always been loyal to the halo franchise first, even if i do play both games. strayed from halo after reach because of the armor abilities (+ maps) were really getting to me. but in all honestly i only see call of duty games getting worse, maybe black ops could be the exception. i think it was actually the most succesful title they released, but still with all the crap they add it just seems to make the multiplayer more unbearable. i loved it when the game was simple like cod4, as i think most people would agree.

back in halo3 vs cod4 days, lol now that was a battle. nowadays? not so much, i see more and more people who just mainstream call of duty. maybe halo4 will bring back the community, lol i can only hope.

anorexicwes
05-03-2012, 02:12 AM
well i pretty much see it playing out exactly like it did 2 years ago when black ops was released. remember how hyped up halo reach was? very, and the second black ops came out the population just shifted over. and i know it wasnt just my friends list that all-of-sudden switched midnight of BO release, because the following months reach population went down

Well lets see, reach came out in september and cod came out in november. I dont understand why people keep making this comparison. Any big game game is going to loose a sizeable amount of player base 2 months later when another popular game comes out. As for people playing reach, I was on last week and almost 100000 people were on. Ya the pop dipped for awhile, but its back to its old levels.

Madhafaca
05-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Is this a joke? Of course I'm getting Halo 4. That other piece of crap game you mentioned is not worthy of my fingers.

Everybody says cod has a larger fanbase, but among the people I know, the Halo players double and more the cod players (I only know my younger brother and one friend who like that game, and know several people who dislike it).
Maybe it's because I'm 31 years old and my friends actually pay themselves for their games, they -and me- don't ask mom to buy it for us.

cod outsales Halo everytime? Well let me tell you one thing: when you are a teenager you easily go with the flow, and you don't really take a moment to think "is this really what pleases me?".
If buying and playing cod lets you be part of the gang, you'll do that in the blink of an eye; because being able to handle the left-out feeling is something that a teenager can't easily do.

I was 13 once, and if your cup of tea is cod, go ahead and enjoy.
Like I've said before, this hating for one game or the other is nonsense, because all of us can get what we like. The success of one game doesn't determine the availabilty of the other.
I don't have anything against cod, but Halo is king!

gig
05-10-2012, 11:19 PM
People been waiting for Halo 4 for about 3 years? Plus many people been disappointed at the Black Ops II trailer and they hated Black Ops I to begin with. I'm gonna get both but if I can only pick one I will go for Halo 4.

DarkReign2021
05-11-2012, 05:09 AM
People been waiting for Halo 4 for about 3 years? Plus many people been disappointed at the Black Ops II trailer and they hated Black Ops I to begin with. I'm gonna get both but if I can only pick one I will go for Halo 4.

Actually to be honest I'm not going to lie. BOII is the first COD to actually remotely interest me since CoD4. I like the Sci-Fi approach. If they can actually make it feel like a Sci-Fi experience and not just a modern shooter with a few mechs things in the background, I might actually play this one.

MixMaker1
05-11-2012, 05:09 PM
This is interesting: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/09/black-ops-2-could-violate-agreement-between-activision-and-infinity-ward-claims-report/

Ty-Rex
05-11-2012, 06:58 PM
This is interesting: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/09/black-ops-2-could-violate-agreement-between-activision-and-infinity-ward-claims-report/
It's hilarious to me that Infinity Ward has authority over ‘any Call of Duty title set in modern day (post Vietnam), the near future or distant future.’

It's almost the equivalent of IW saying to Treyarch back when CoD 4 came out, "Hey, Treyarch, we get to be innovative and do our games in the present and future time frames, and you guys have get to keep retreading the same FPS ground that's been overdone and boring for years!"

This all seems really frivolous, and I hope they just take a page from comic books and say that Black Ops 2 takes place in 1940, it's just a different universe.

fastNcurious
05-11-2012, 08:42 PM
This all seems really frivolous, and I hope they just take a page from comic books and say that Black Ops 2 takes place in 1940, it's just a different universe.

Too late. The videos already show the year 2025.

I loved the old Infinity Ward and I hope Activision pays through the teeth. Not out of hatred for CoD, but because the original IW dudes deserve their money.

Ty-Rex
05-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Too late. The videos already show the year 2025.
I meant they should retroactively go back and change all the dates. They should make it look really obvious too. Like have all the 2025 dates be poorly scribbled out and have 1940 written on top of it in crayon.

CMCX360
05-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Getting both. Will spend equal amounts of time in the multiplayers of both. Black Ops 2 will be my 60th Xbox360 game, and my first? COD2.

Mackepappa
05-14-2012, 12:59 PM
HALO 4 enough said

ajennice
05-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Sales.... Smells.. It doesn't matter about sells. CoD fans have these little clans they run in.. if one guy gets it all 20 of them have to fall in line and get it.
I prefer Halo over CoD. Less "crap (packages/perks)" to hide behind and more action. Allyou get in CoD is somone laying prone inthe weeds sniping the entire game, somone running around throwing choppers and bombers out and less MAN UP action.
Storyline has to go to HALO hands down. Any military game could be called a CoD game. I found none of the series had a definate strong storyline and each were pretty...shitty. I just feel the HALO series can grab you better and hold you longer than CoD.
A big draw that CoD has are the weapong upgrades, gadgets and loadout optons. If HALO incorperated something like that, there would be a massive swing. Reach did the armor, but it was looks only... no added benefits.
I dunno.. I know I'll get both (since I'll get store copies for free or cost), but I can garentee HALO will be played MUCH more.

Barad
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
I'll be buying this and borrowing Black Ops just like I always do from my mate :P

Ludo dave
05-16-2012, 01:25 AM
(Off topic, but I still can't help but be disappointed in the CoD community. Went with a friend to get him MW3 at the midnight launch. Was talking to the guy in front on me and I asked him what console he played it on. His response, I kid you not, was "The one with the glowy green circle on the front." I felt the need to correct him and he started muttering something about me being a nerd...)

wow just wow how does he know what hes even buying if he can't even tell you the consoles name? :eek:

ChosenOne
05-17-2012, 04:47 AM
Definitely getting Halo 4 and not Black Ops 2. Enough said.

Vectorman953
05-17-2012, 05:21 PM
I think the Call of Duty franchise is forever in my "Rent this immediately" while Halo games are in my "Day one purchase" category.

Halo games have that replayability and epic story that you could read so so much deeper into.

For CoD, multiplayer and campaign are 'fun', but they leave me feeling hallow after playing. It's a mindless experience. But it's still 'fun.' Worth at least one playthrough.

Maximus MLG
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Im never buying a call of duty game again its just not fun for me anymore. Halo on the other hand is my all time favorite game and I will always buy halo games

cHRiSCOe
05-19-2012, 06:28 PM

I'm a hardcore COD player but in my opinion the black ops 2 trailer looked like trash. When are they ever going to grow some brains and make a world at war sequel???

n1ck3sixty
05-20-2012, 03:05 AM
The real issue will be when they run out of plausible scenarios to base the game on.

Think about it, they done WW1/2 with COD 1, 2, 3 and WAW, Vietnam with BLOPS 1, modern scenarios with MW series and now a futuristic scenario.

I am very interested to see what 2013 COD will be, and when they will finally realise that they should give it a rest for a bit.

OT: Loved Halo since the start, but I dont care about which one sells more, its still the same game no matter how many copies it sells :)

theNomad
05-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Seen the BOII advert during the champs league half time last night, and I'll be honest I think it looks like it could be amazing, it way more interesting to me them using a future urban feel than traditional jungles or desert valleys.

ajennice
05-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Seen the BOII advert during the champs league half time last night, and I'll be honest I think it looks like it could be amazing, it way more interesting to me them using a future urban feel than traditional jungles or desert valleys.

Remember most fo the scenes you see on these trailers are cutscenes from the game... not actual playable scenes.
My CoD bitch - from game 1 to current - now remember CoD is with REAL weapons - you can unload about 4-6 shots into NON head areas of any baddie and drop them.... untill they get up shake it off and then peg you back. I've shot asses inthe legs, arms, chests, etc and had them run off, turn and blast me, sit there and let me unload more lead, but rarley got a NON-criticlal area kill. I remember in BO I was unloading on a guy from some distance... I had to hit him about 6-7 times before he dropped 9 and he had killed me like 4 times already), When i finally ran u p to se what he was packing..... it was a pistol!!!! So.. 6-7 shots with a automatic weapon is no match for a pistol... at long range!!! Yeah.... see you to TOP SHOT pal.

At least with HALO, it's purely fictional. no expecation on what gut is faced with reality type parameters.
As for MP, Cod is all about doing what you can to get prestige. go 20-55 but got some perks toward my prestige..woo hoo. Her'e my take on prestige.... Can anyone name the any of the first 100 players to get prestige 10 inthe last few titles?? NO??? yeah.. me neither. Don't care to know either! If they're not prone, camping, or calling in perks every 10 seconds, then nothing is happening. It's less about stategy and team and more about getting my kills so I can call in a plane or something.

TransonicPower
05-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Definitely getting Halo 4 and not Black Ops 2. Enough said.

This. I don't need another Black Ops, as I already have the first and I have never even played it. It sits in my collection cuz my bro sometimes plays zombies with his friends. And the worst of all, he is 13yo XD But all hope is not lost, I have made him love gears3, and he doesn't even play any cod games anymore :D but he wants bo2 smh

That's my cool story. Can't wait for my limited edition goodies and the actual game of course! Campaign will be lots of fun with friends, maybe a overnighter...?

Prime4
05-23-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't play CoD but I have no doubt the sales will beat Halo 4.

But, I'm going to leave it at that, I have nothing nice to say about the CoD series or CoD fan boys.

Darkforce412
05-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Im never buying a call of duty game again its just not fun for me anymore. Halo on the other hand is my all time favorite game and I will always buy halo games

same here man ever since i played mw3 i made a promise to myself to never ever buy another cod game ever again. They just lost my respect with the same shit over and over again, they, now halo 4 is going to show cod how a real shooter should be and change the formula. so its halo 4 vs black ops 2 right? halos got this, they r going to blow them away.

HellspawnRei
05-24-2012, 08:38 PM
I will get Halo 4,im not interested in COD games.

kyboy
06-03-2012, 01:36 AM
if it was Halo 4 and MW3, no question, Halo 4! BUT..... since it is Black Ops 2 (Black Ops was my favorite) i will be getting both. I pre ordered halo 4 LE.. and im just going to buy Black Ops 2 the day after it comes out...

Ludo dave
06-04-2012, 11:11 PM
same here man ever since i played mw3 i made a promise to myself to never ever buy another cod game ever again. They just lost my respect with the same shit over and over again, they, now halo 4 is going to show cod how a real shooter should be and change the formula. so its halo 4 vs black ops 2 right? halos got this, they r going to blow them away.

when mw3 first came out i rented it and tbh am glad i did since it was the same as mw2 am definitely going to get halo 4 but will just end up renting black ops 2 for the benefit of doubt to see what its like best choice to try imo but yeah halo 4 will blow black ops 2 away even if it turns out to be good halo 4 will still be alot better

kyboy
06-05-2012, 03:26 AM
when mw3 first came out i rented it and tbh am glad i did since it was the same as mw2 am definitely going to get halo 4 but will just end up renting black ops 2 for the benefit of doubt to see what its like best choice to try imo but yeah halo 4 will blow black ops 2 away even if it turns out to be good halo 4 will still be alot better

good idea about renting black ops 2.. ill prolly get it from redbox.. but Halo 4, im already locked in on the LE!:woop:

I mak3 big boom
06-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Who cares? Cod will win in sales. Halo will win in gameplay/thread

TomComics
06-05-2012, 04:32 AM
hmmm black ops II actually does look interesting but i would prefer halo 4 over it! :woop:

SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
06-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Halo 4. Nuff said.

Vectorman953
06-28-2012, 02:20 PM
What I'd really like to see this year is: at VGA's this year, for Halo 4 to actually be recognized.

I understand that BO2 will sell 49 copies per millisecond opening day, and I'm sure some people will use that to determine the quality of the game as a 'success,' but I don't believe they've really mentioned any Halo games any of the years I've watched the show.

Skorpion XBA
06-28-2012, 02:42 PM
I like Treyarch so I will be getting Black Ops II.. I never got into the Halo series.

^This is me. I've played several of the Halo's and to me the first one was the best. MW3 sucked big time so some may stray away from the series. But I've already got BO2 preordered and really have no intentions of getting Halo 4. I'm not saying I'll never play it, but CoD comes first.

StreetYamaha35
06-28-2012, 09:26 PM
i gotta say halo will be far more challenging than mw because everyone has the same class in halo but theres few weapons on the ground. it requires more skills than mw while everyone has claymore and rocket launchers:uzi:

Colby
06-29-2012, 01:16 AM
MW3 is my last cod I will be playing, but I will continue to buy every single Halo!

Colby
06-29-2012, 01:16 AM
i gotta say halo will be far more challenging than mw because everyone has the same class in halo but theres few weapons on the ground. it requires more skills than mw while everyone has claymore and rocket launchers:uzi:

Exactly!!!