PDA

View Full Version : Help got everything and still missing a cube.

AboveHunter
04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
I need help i have everything except the owl rooms finished and i still don't know what im missing for last anti cube is there something im missing with the owls?

rjupiter
04-30-2012, 06:49 PM
do you mean the purple owl statue? if so go into first person and look at the floor surrounding the statue. notice the figures.

Natanji
04-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Did you get the achievement anticube?

AboveHunter
04-30-2012, 08:05 PM
yea i noticed them but im not sure what the code or what not is.

rjupiter
04-30-2012, 08:34 PM
if you look above the figures to the shapes that look like "little hats" would be the code.

AboveHunter
04-30-2012, 08:50 PM
well i kinda forget the input code to them :/

ATCS
05-08-2012, 01:51 AM
do you mean the purple owl statue? if so go into first person and look at the floor surrounding the statue. notice the figures.

This is the last room that's not gold for me and i'm missing one anticube. Can someone tell me what to do here?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the answer on IGN.
Owl Room (Above the Lighthouse Node (http://www.ign.com/wikis/fez/empty/Lighthouse_Node), directly attached to the Water Tower area) - You can enter the door to this Owl Room once you lower the water (seemingly everywhere) by entering the secret door that only appears at night in the Great Waterfall area. Once you've done this, the door is at the very bottom of the Water Tower area. The secret in the Owl Room is written in white on the floor on the four sides around the owl. The code is RT RT LT RT RT RT LT RT.