PDA

View Full Version : need help - what to do before Queen of Ice

Rascalov
08-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi, I have played my way through right to the end before you fight the queen of ice. I have only just noticed Wreckon's guide where he says about upgrading APO and fighting the pillar guardians and temple golems. I think I will need to do that as my team is too weak. Atsuma, karin raigar and yuki are around lvl 40. I upgraded all the wrong parameters. And I foolishly only used golems that are already high level when you get them.
So Im wondering what to do. Are you supposed to fight the pillar guys, then the temple golems, then the holy beast shrine? Can you do this with a lvl 40 party? Just wondering what to do

Graham31004
08-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I beat the game with my characters around lvl 55. I dropped Yuki. I think the team I won with was Atsuma, Raigar, Karin and Lapis Magina. Basically I got the 50% parameter's for Atsuma, forgot the name but it's for sale. Don't worry about any of the Ice Queen's minion's. Just focus all your attacks on her. Shield up your team with Raigar and nuke the queen with Lapis' long range attack. Then power up your parameters with Atsuma. You'll take a beating from the Ice Queen but hopefully your team lives. Nuke the Ice Queen with Atsuma's most powerful attack, should be the arm one you get right before that fight. Then use Lapis attack again + Raigar and then heal with Karin. She should be dead on the second turn. I couldn't last past 2 or 3 turns without most of my team dying. Make sure you load up on potions though because you have to fight 5-6 fights after the Ice Queen. Once she dies she'll come back as a bigger form which is pretty easy. Next you have to fight Infinity, the golem that talks to you throughout the game. He's pretty tough. I made the mistake of attacking the things on his side and not him. Just focus your attacks on Infinity and kill his healing (green) earth orb so he can't heal. He'll die and then you have a few more easy fights.

Hope this helps. Also you can refer to this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30242

killlah631
08-27-2007, 04:13 PM
When I got up to the Queen of Ice my golems were only at levels 35-40 and Atsuma was at level 44...was not able to compete at all...so I went back and trained for another 5 hours and got them all over 50(can't remember exact levels)...I found that HP helped a lot of the ending battles,I made sure Atsuma was up over 6,000HP...

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
12-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Remember this..... hp does not matter ..... i beat all the battles at the end with lower then 2000 for each character and i used odin, raigar, yuki, and atsuma.

Rink Rat 55
12-30-2007, 08:45 PM
How does HP not matter? Was your Direct Attack Power extremely high to where you killed everyone in one hit Bad Blood Biggy?

Mrs Cliffton
01-08-2008, 08:23 PM
yea i have the same problem, but i dont wanna spend 6 hours levelling if i have to because i hate this game, lol is there an easy strategy that i can use? would yukis sniper shot work on the bosses?

Akamaru_Sensei
02-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Although my ending battle was quite a bit of luck involved, and here is why, i used Atsuma (lev 46) / Raigar (46) / Odin (55) / APO (42). Ok i switched these guys up right at the end because i red they were a good combo, so the golems only had about 20 VP each, and so my crazy battles started from that, Atsuma had 999 direct and 7200 hp, lol and well after the 2nd battle, all my golems were reduced to 0 VP, so at the start of all the rest of the fights they were destroyed lol. And here is what i found out to be easier, if you can atleast manage to make it up to the fight with Infinity, i actually just did the last 4 sets of fights with just Atsuma, instead of rezzing people, actually was a hell of a lot easier, since i just keep my healin pots and my attack power for meteor was around 2,300 with the +50% parameter. But the whole time i was sweeting bullets lol. But now that i am done i think i am gonna go back and finish those temples and get Omega just for the fun of it. I already had all the shrines done except the last one in the Volcano area.

Sir Xazor
04-26-2008, 05:32 PM
I have lvl 58 marlin glave, lvl 49 astuma with 4,000 HP and tons of upgrading parameters. lvl 46 ragiar with 2,900 HP, and lvl 47 Yuki. Unfourantley, Its not enough, even with astuma powerful attack. Its all about the HP, you got to have enought HP to live and keep attacking. So, Im planning to raise astuma's HP to 8,000 and upgrade few HP and things for other characters. Gotta love mega skill gems.