PDA

View Full Version : Help Missing Characters.

Ace2002
05-02-2012, 02:52 AM
So ive played through every stage twice and i have all the gaiden stages unlocked an what not and I am still missing these 4 characters:

Magoichi Saika
Xiahu Yuan
Inahime
Gou Jia

Any one know what I may have missed im going crazy trying to figure this out.

Yunder
05-02-2012, 03:41 AM
So ive played through every stage twice and i have all the gaiden stages unlocked an what not and I am still missing these 4 characters:

Magoichi Saika
Xiahu Yuan
Inahime
Gou Jia

Any one know what I may have missed im going crazy trying to figure this out.

Magoichi Saika- Complete the side-mission Heroes of Komaki-Nagakute (Chapter 2), then complete Battle of Mt Ding Jun - Redux
Xiahou Yuan- Battle of Nanjun (Chapter 1)
Inahime (Ina?)- Complete Rescue at Yi Ling (Chapter 3)
Gou Jia- Liberation of Luo Castle (Chapter 3), then complete Battle of Fan Castle - Redux

Xiahou Yuan is an easy one. Just complete his respected level, and he'll join you after you finish the level. Magoichi Saika and Gou Jia have a little more steps to them; you'll have to play their respected side-missions, and then play the (redux) story missions where they previously met their demise. They'll also join you after the mission's over. As for your last character, I'm assuming its just Ina you're in need of? She's easy, as well. Just complete Rescue at Yi Ling in Chapter 3.

Nanman The Great One
05-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Magoichi is story related and cannot be missed. After you rescue Joan of Arc at Mt. Ding Jun, she'll use the time traveler to go to Komaki-Nagukate. Complete the stage, then do the redux version of Mt. Ding Jun. Complete it and Magoichi will be unlocked.

To unlock Xiahou Yuan, get the bonds of Xiahou Ba and Magoichi up. If done enough, in the camp, Magoichi will tell Xiahou Ba of his father and use the time traveler to go to Nanjun. Complete the level and Xiahou Yuan will be unlocked.

To unlock Ina, get the bonds of Xing Cai and Guo Jia up. If done enough, in the camp, Guo Jia will tell Xing Cai of a warrior princess fighting demons at Yi Ling. He'll use the time traveler to go to Yi Ling. Complete the level and you'll unlock Ina.

Guo Jia is story related and cannot be missed. After Fan Castle, Sima Yi will use the time traveler to go to Luo Castle. Complete this, and the redux version of Fan Castle will unlock. Finish the stage and Guo Jia will be unlocked.