PDA

View Full Version : Gold on each level

SaintKnight
05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I know you can't get it yet, but what exactly are the requirements for getting a Gold medal on each level?

DROGTURIST
05-02-2012, 03:16 PM
It's just getting over a certain amount of gold when playing the level. Basically, you can't get gold medals unless you get 50% extra gold and the 5x multiplier for one character.

Strangely enough, considering this is a co-op game, the gold medals are completely uncooperative. They're for one player only, so you would only need 50%/5x with one of them. I got really, really lucky and have 50%/4x on my main character already, but that's entirely up to the dice...

SaintKnight
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Makes sense now that I think about it. I am going back and choosing the opposite path in each level to unlock the boss/minigame and was gonna attempt getting gold. But, that is strange that you personally have to get gold and it's not like a combined Gold count for everyone.

Majinbro
05-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Seems to me even with 50% gold and 5x multiplier i still seem to get 10-20k under what i need for some later levels.

I've yet to get a gold medal but there have been a few levels where i've had like 100gold under the gold medal but the AI are pretty quick to pick up gold.

Dark Aurora for instance i have silver medal which is over 65,000 but gold is 90,000 i dunno where i can get that much extra unless i play with 4 people and i pick up all gold and kill everything with a 5x multiplier.

erico360
05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
After you have all unlockes you can buy for example more multipliers for 1 game. Its the inner circle on the board

Spooley
05-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Does family mode count since your score doesn't get split at the end and if you fully upgrade every character?

Since Family mode says:
"A more team-based experience, with a shared total score and more lives."

Fedeguitar
05-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Does family mode count since your score doesn't get split at the end and if you fully upgrade every character?

Since Family mode says:
"A more team-based experience, with a shared total score and more lives."
No, doesnt work, at the end of the level in family mode the total score is divided in four.

DROGTURIST
05-04-2012, 12:41 AM
No, doesnt work, at the end of the level in family mode the total score is divided in four.Man, why isn't that how normal works? That's co-op! Why is normal some kind of retarded mix between co-op and competetive? I like the game overall, but some of the design choices are just plain stupid. Whoever is the lead designer on this is just not very good at making games... Good thing the rest of his team were and managed to make fun gameplay and nice graphics despite the designers attempt to make a boring, shitty game.

Spooley
05-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Okay my next theory is then. Medals seem to be the same for both light and dark versions. I got a silver medal on Light Millfields will a fully upgraded character, then got a bronze on Dark Millfields with a new character and yet it says I have a Silver medal on both. So my idea is, is it easier to get more coins on Dark levels than Light or vice versa?

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Medals are not the same for both Light and Dark

Take the credits for example

Gold requirements

Albion Credits - 55,000

Dark Albion Credits - 70,000

Spooley
05-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Never mind I was wrong :P

BamBamBradley
05-04-2012, 08:07 PM
How do you get 50% more gold I don't see anything in this game like that and I have every achievement besides all gold.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
You get 50% gold boost by purchasing the board abilities for 10% 15% and 25% since they add together you get 50%

tripleb2k
05-05-2012, 12:15 AM
I'd love to know how people are getting such ridiculous scores on levels. People are getting 10x the amount needed for Gold.

Number 905
05-05-2012, 12:20 AM
After you have all unlockes you can buy for example more multipliers for 1 game. Its the inner circle on the board

What do you mean by all unlocks?

Captain Urahara
05-05-2012, 12:26 AM
I'd love to know how people are getting such ridiculous scores on levels. People are getting 10x the amount needed for Gold.
Probably hacks. If it is legitimate then I would love to know how. I'm having trouble getting Gold on all levels myself.

What do you mean by all unlocks?
He means all of the outer tiles. Buy all upgrades on all of those tiles and you move to the inner tiles.

Number 905
05-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Probably hacks. If it is legitimate then I would love to know how. I'm having trouble getting Gold on all levels myself.

He means all of the outer tiles. Buy all upgrades on all of those tiles and you move to the inner tiles.

I know that much, but he made it sound like you can unlock something after that that allows you to buy two perks a level. Is that something separate or do I just buy two and go for it?

Captain Urahara
05-05-2012, 05:23 AM
I know that much, but he made it sound like you can unlock something after that that allows you to buy two perks a level. Is that something separate or do I just buy two and go for it?
As long as you have multiple dice and are on the inner board then you can buy multiple perks per level.

BamBamBradley
05-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Even with 50% more gold and 5x multiplier I still am always 1000-5000 off.