PDA

View Full Version : Custom Colors Issue?

Soundwave77
05-02-2012, 03:29 PM
hey with the new colors that are out now the bottom row(red,gold,pink, orange gloss). Is anyone not able to use them after they DL the pack?
Im having this issue currently....

M1 Punk
05-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Yep got the same problem, tried restarting my console but no luck.

Kash Howard
05-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I get the same issue, something about buying them if I wanna use em and then to download but after redownloading it doesnt do anything. I'm also having problems grabbing the sf boost gem pack 3 n 4, the tekken boost gem pack 3 and the assist gem shared pack. When i try downloading em, i get an error

M1 Punk
05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I get the same issue, something about buying them if I wanna use em and then to download but after redownloading it doesnt do anything. I'm also having problems grabbing the sf boost gem pack 3 n 4, the tekken boost gem pack 3 and the assist gem shared pack. When i try downloading em, i get an error
That's Microsoft, preventing you from wasting your money ;)

Soundwave77
05-02-2012, 11:05 PM
hope they fix it. i love giving my people some sick color combos. I know its free and all to so not really that worried about it... Now i tried to DL the assist gems and it wont, however, when i go to my gem loadout screen i can equip them without having to DL the pack. So a big plus in my eyes:locked

Veedrock
05-14-2012, 07:53 PM
You all may have already found out but the colors appear to be fixed. Can't say for sure about the DLC Gems since I don't have them but I imagine if the colors were fixed they should be as well.

spearian
05-17-2012, 06:26 PM
You all may have already found out but the colors appear to be fixed. Can't say for sure about the DLC Gems since I don't have them but I imagine if the colors were fixed they should be as well.

That row of colours isn't appearing at all now for me