PDA

View Full Version : Help with inferno 3

bluee1234
05-02-2012, 05:08 PM
What's up everybody. I wanted to make this thread for tips,tricks, and advice for the inferno 3 track.
I've only been able to make it pass the 3 inclines a couple of times and before that part I struggle with the 3 pipes that you have to get across. If anyone knows some tips for those parts I would really appreciate the help. I would really like to beat this track, since I beat all the other extreme tracks already.
I know that this is early on in the track and it gets worse, but I could use the help here so far.
-watched a few replays and YouTube, but haven't had too much success with those. Thanks.

i got squeezed
05-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Actually, I don't see how those replays on Youtube hasn't helped, they helped the majority of players and myself pass the hardest parts watching where to wiggle the analog stick. The hardest part of inferno is the 3 inclines to be honest. Everything else is pretty straight forward, you just gotta learn how to bunny hop.

Mainly the trick is to bunny hop to the 1st ramp, then let your front tire hang over and balance it out then land on the 2nd ramp leaning and changing your posture to patch the slope. If you don't do this, you pretty much won't make it. Lean forward on the 2nd ramp and pump the throttle gently to climb the slope and keep leaning and as soon as you jump lean back and balance your guy out again. From there just gently gas it before you reach the top. Now, if you gas too hard, then your bike will fall back.

I've seen people bounce off the first one and onto the next. If anybody has a different way feel free to correct me.

bluee1234
05-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks gonna try that method out now

SonsOfDisaster
05-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Method I found that works best for me;

3 Pipes:
- Bunny Hop on to the first pipe, only letting your back tire hit, keep your gas down, and hold forward on the left stick (this should make it so you get to the 2nd pipe with still only your back tire on the pipe), than finally still keep your gas down, and you should hit the 3rd pipe with enough speed to get on top of it.

- if the above method doesn't work, just make it over to the 2nd pipe, make a full stop so your balancing on top of the pipe, and just bunny hop over to the 3rd pipe (it may take a few attempts to find the sweet spot that will allow you to bunny hop over though)

Incline:
I bunny hop to the first incline, and catch my front tire at the end of it, gently feather my gas to get traction and then give it enough gas to make it to the 2nd incline, gently hit the gas as you make connection with the 2nd incline, and then feather the gas again to get traction, give some more gas to make it to the 3rd incline. Once you make it to the 3rd incline your going to want to do everything that you did with the 2nd, except this time in order to make the jump your going to need to get alot of speed, so your going to want to be at the very bottom of the incline, so to get down there safely, once you have traction VERY GENTLY press your gas in, you should start backing down the incline but at a very slow pace, once your at the bottom, still hold the left stick forward and give it full gas.

Hope these helped!

bluee1234
05-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Thanks alot appreciate the help disaster, your flip method work great last time,im sure these tips will do the trick again.thanks

D4RTH G4TOR
05-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Watching replays of some of the top times on the leaderboard really helped me see how to get past the three incline part. Cut my Faults down from 420 to 120.

CMpunk17
05-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Watching replays of some of the top times on the leaderboard really helped me see how to get past the three incline part. Cut my Faults down from 420 to 120.
holy shit tits! 420! thats alot!

D4RTH G4TOR
05-11-2012, 02:58 AM
holy shit tits! 420! thats alot!
Yes it was alot, 370 of those came on the three incline part. Now I can nearly beat it with under 100.