PDA

View Full Version : Bio Bomb Butt Kicker Not There?

Entity
05-03-2012, 02:49 AM
I cannot get the Bio Bomb Butt Kicker ability. I have the tendril ability, and the bio bomb ability. I entered in the Radnet code into the game as soon as I loaded it up (it said redeem code now, or skip forever, and I redeemed my code, and it downloaded some file that was a few hundred kilobytes).

I go to the Radnet menu (load a game, press start, go to Radnet, press A). I just have the ability to watch videos or change my character skin to Alex Mercer in the rewards section.

I do not know what to do. :(

Edit: Never mind, the stoner from my high school was working at EBGames and he did not print the code. I just talked to my buddy that works at Gamestop in the States, and I just found that out. All this time I thought this was the code at the back of the game manual.

Taiyz
05-04-2012, 02:06 AM
I'll give you a tip for when (if) you get the code; you still have to activate the Butt Kicker in the Radnet Extras menu (yes, even though it isn't supposed to be part of Radnet, they put it in there.)

abanks47
05-06-2012, 05:40 PM
From what I've heard and what my experience is so far the Radnet code and the butt kicker code are 2 different things. butt kicker was pre order where radnet comes with first shipment of games.