PDA

View Full Version : World Premiere @ E3 Media Briefing

iBuzz7S
05-03-2012, 05:54 PM
In case you were doubtful, Microsoft have confirmed that their E3 media briefing will show a world premiere for Halo 4.

Xbox: Entertainment Evolved, hosted by GTTV's Geoff Keighley, will telecast live from the USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles. During the event, Microsoft will offer an exclusive world premiere of Halo 4, as well as present brand-new looks at Forza Horizon
I would love to see/hear more about the campaign. Definitely a lot more excited for it compared to the multiplayer.

Just hope nothing gets leaked hours before it airs. I actually anticipate the early livestream and exclusive announcements from E3.

Source: Gametrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/05/03/halo-4-to-highlight-microsofts-xbox-entertainment-evolved-e3-media-briefing-live-on-spike/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

Turkey Lips 743
05-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Very good news....I want to see a little of both campaign and multi, but not too much.

Confirm or deny number rankings would be VERY NICE

anorexicwes
05-03-2012, 08:14 PM
happy happy happy

Ty-Rex
05-03-2012, 08:34 PM
I hope the whole video is ten minutes describing the water in intimate detail.

We haven't had enough Halo water coverage since Halo 3.

ZingZitang
05-04-2012, 06:10 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCplAPLFkoj4t5ohXL9_VM_l1YgwOqV eQvFb214_LWDH5GxmqM

LickableLemons7
05-04-2012, 08:33 PM

The skyboxes, don't forget the skyboxes too!

Blink
05-04-2012, 09:50 PM

Hahaha, I remember that video!

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-04-2012, 10:33 PM
More chief = win

DarkReign2021
05-05-2012, 12:05 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCplAPLFkoj4t5ohXL9_VM_l1YgwOqV eQvFb214_LWDH5GxmqM

Oh god. Did I start something with that post in the other thread or is this just coincidence? lol.

Glad to see Halo 4 making a major debut. I expect 343 will function similarly to Bungie in terms of content management. I hope we get some footage from the campaign, but it will most likely stay limited to footage of Level 1 and if we're lucky a Campaign theatrical trailer. Most of the campaign content will be revealed probably in September or October, most likely in cohesion with the release of the second Karen Traviss novel as a dual-media advertising plug. (Buy The Thursday War to get early content regarding Halo 4 and use the content of TTW to get people excited for Halo 4.)

I expect most of the focus to be on the multiplayer since the Gameinformer debut has cast some doubt on the future of the franchise. 343 will want to have it front and center to reassure fans that it will still be a fun and "Halo"-esque experience.

Ty-Rex
05-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Hahaha, I remember that video!
343 will never be as good at trolling their fanbase as Bungie was with all those goddamn water updates.

Even when Bungie realized it was becoming stupid, next weekly update, "Sorry again guys, we can't release any more Halo 3 info, BUT HEY LEMME TELL YOU BOUT THIS HERE WATER PHYSICS!!!"

Joker0fLife
05-10-2012, 02:39 AM
343 will never be as good at trolling their fanbase as Bungie was with all those goddamn water updates.

Even when Bungie realized it was becoming stupid, next weekly update, "Sorry again guys, we can't release any more Halo 3 info, BUT HEY LEMME TELL YOU BOUT THIS HERE WATER PHYSICS!!!"

Is it bad if I read every single one of them? :p

Madhafaca
05-13-2012, 04:18 PM
I bet they're gonna show a live action trailer on E3. Like that Reach one where Kat is carrying a bomb and is running towards a Covenant Assault Carrier.
In the way, she's taken down by a banshee and another Noble Spartan picks up the bomb and jet-packs to the ship...a kick ass video!

And Halo 4 live action trailer is gonna be as good, 'cause the quality standard for the franchise is superb.