PDA

View Full Version : Routes on the cloud

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Is there a better way to go for more gold on these levels

xhunterrrr
05-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Is there a better way to go for more gold on these levels

Are you currently playing The Cloud? If so, HOW?

Also, my only time on the cloud I did all of the right portals and it seemed pretty quick, but I think I only got something like 19,000 gold.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah im playing The Cloud still, well i can if i choose to since i still have it unlocked

I have been on the Play offline option the whole time and i refuse to play co-op now since that seems to be making it locked for people again.

I even turned my console off for 8 hours and its still open for me

DROGTURIST
05-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Using the right teleporter every time is the correct path, or at least that's how I got gold. Kind of a simple "maze" they threw in there...

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I hate this level even with +1 multiplier and not losing it and also gold pickup and increased speed and damage i still fell 2k gold short

DROGTURIST
05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I had the same problem. I decided to save it for when I got super lucky and got pretty much every upgrade you want from Inner Board, and it became very easy then.

xhunterrrr
05-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah im playing The Cloud still, well i can if i choose to since i still have it unlocked

I have been on the Play offline option the whole time and i refuse to play co-op now since that seems to be making it locked for people again.

I even turned my console off for 8 hours and its still open for me

Weird. It locked for me shortly after it unlocked. I think I turned my console off or switched games. I never played online until after it had locked again.