PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

catbhoy
05-04-2012, 08:40 AM
This sucks I want to complete the game, cloud stitting at 0/1,000,000

This was always going to be hacked and its the honest gamers that are getting penalised.

I paid my money I want to play the game.

erico360
05-04-2012, 09:16 AM
I hope they are going to change it so that everyone has to get it themself by getting a certain amount of points.

catbhoy
05-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I hope they are going to change it so that everyone has to get it themself by getting a certain amount of points.

Great idea should have been like that from the beginning

booster17
05-04-2012, 11:28 AM
I think you have to be online to access the Cloud level.

Certainly I couldn't play it while in an offline mode, but when playing in a Live party, no problem. Try online with three AI if necessary.

catbhoy
05-04-2012, 11:46 AM
I think you have to be online to access the Cloud level.

Certainly I couldn't play it while in an offline mode, but when playing in a Live party, no problem. Try online with three AI if necessary.

yeah you do have to be online but you still get the Cloud 0/1,000,000 and for me unable to play the level and get the cheevos

DROGTURIST
05-04-2012, 11:51 AM
No, I just loaded The Cloud in an offline session right as I started typing this post and I'm in the level now.

catbhoy
05-04-2012, 12:31 PM
No, I just loaded The Cloud in an offline session right as I started typing this post and I'm in the level now.

mine still reads 0/1,000,000 cannot access the level something odd going on here

Nytmares 13
05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I was able to play it in offline mode yesterday.

xhunterrrr
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
It is still locked for me whether or not I am playing on Xbox Live or in Offline mode.

Also, I can't figure out if number 2 on the Cumulative score leader board is a hacker or not. He has over 210million while number 3 is at 29million. However, I have been watching his or her score go up all day yesterday and today. Either hacker or he/she has no life.

And I was thinking, what if someone who is able to play The Cloud invited me into their game to see if it would unlock for me once I left the game?

o D M C o
05-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Youve been sitting there all day for 2 days watching someones score go up on the leaderboard and they have no life!? Dont mean to be a twat but that does sound pretty funny. Hope its sorted soon though, Ive been really disappointed with this game as it is.

xhunterrrr
05-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Youve been sitting there all day for 2 days watching someones score go up on the leaderboard and they have no life!? Dont mean to be a twat but that does sound pretty funny. Hope its sorted soon though, Ive been really disappointed with this game as it is.

Obviously I haven't only been staring at the leader boards. It was a figure of speech. I just meant I have been checking it periodically whenever I check my scores.

People are too damn literal.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-04-2012, 05:33 PM
It is still locked for me whether or not I am playing on Xbox Live or in Offline mode.

Also, I can't figure out if number 2 on the Cumulative score leader board is a hacker or not. He has over 210million while number 3 is at 29million. However, I have been watching his or her score go up all day yesterday and today. Either hacker or he/she has no life.

And I was thinking, what if someone who is able to play The Cloud invited me into their game to see if it would unlock for me once I left the game?

definitely something fishy here, they also have 4,000,000 top score on one of the levels

nateeasy
05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Once you get all the golds you get the money bonus perk. The people with super high scores may being using that perk. Just saying