PDA

View Full Version : Demo characters carry over to full game?

TheMightyRam
05-04-2012, 10:45 AM
As topic says really... anybody know if your characters carry over to the full game?

EnteringtheCosmos
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes they do.

TheMightyRam
05-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes they do.

Short and sweet... Cheers!

tkhbecker
05-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Depends what you expected from this Demo to Retail transfer. IF youre expecting anything more than the Character Creation options to xfer (ie, XP, Gold, Items, etc...) you will be sadly mistaken.

To reiderate the only thing youll see xfered from the Demo into the Retail will be how you had customized your Main and Pawn.

TheMightyRam
05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Depends what you expected from this Demo to Retail transfer. IF youre expecting anything more than the Character Creation options to xfer (ie, XP, Gold, Items, etc...) you will be sadly mistaken.

To reiderate the only thing youll see xfered from the Demo into the Retail will be how you had customized your Main and Pawn.

I'm not expecting the XP to transfer or loot to transfer either. The demo is only about 20 mins long max, so I don't think I'd be missing out on too much! Just didn't want to spend too long designing two characters to only have to redo them when the game comes out on retail!

Vermillion Haze
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Ive spent a long time tweaking my two characters. Glad it's giving me the option to upload.