PDA

View Full Version : Im seeing a big story element in this game. Possible SPOILERS

erico360
05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Ok so the story start you doing quest all thru albion and after that darkness takes over just like I fable III. So in the end of gthe darkness you fight Jack of Blades and he controls dark minions. Could this possible be a hint that jack of blades returns in Fable: the journey and he is all behind the darkness or am I over thinking?

Ps: Why is the lionhead forum gone?

XxStuartxX 1990
05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Ok so the story start you doing quest all thru albion and after that darkness takes over just like I fable III. So in the end of gthe darkness you fight Jack of Blades and he controls dark minions. Could this possible be a hint that jack of blades returns in Fable: the journey and he is all behind the darkness or am I over thinking?

Ps: Why is the lionhead forum gone?

I was thinking something along the same lines, but I didnt know that Jack of Blades had already been in the series (never really played the first one since I didnt have the origional Xbox), I thought he was just some dead legend hero, I didnt even know for sure that he was evil LOL.

But at the end of Fable 3 didnt the hero defeat the darkness, I cant remember all that well since it was along time ago since I completed it.

Nytmares 13
05-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Not to say it won't happen... But the scene in the game where you fight him after the credits, is exactly what happens in the 1st, so I think it was just a cameo appearance.

I'd love it to happen though, as Jack of Blades is an awesome character/villain.

erico360
05-04-2012, 01:52 PM
I was thinking something along the same lines, but I didnt know that Jack of Blades had already been in the series (never really played the first one since I didnt have the origional Xbox), I thought he was just some dead legend hero, I didnt even know for sure that he was evil LOL.

But at the end of Fable 3 didnt the hero defeat the darkness, I cant remember all that well since it was along time ago since I completed it.
really try fable tlc on pc its awsome and only 9 on steam. Fable: the Journey is not after fable III but during.

Captain Urahara
05-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Fable: the Journey is not after fable III but during.
Fable: The Journey takes place 5 years after Fable III. Also the evil force in The Journey is referred to as "The Corruption" and has robbed Theresa of her powers. Whether "The Corruption" is the same force that The Crawler from Fable III controlled, or some power that The Court wielded, is unknown.

Plus I believe it is canon that Jack of Blades was killed, killed again in his dragon form, and then his mask(therefore himself) was destroyed, all by the Hero of Oakvale. So Jack of Blades was mostly put in as a cameo appearance due to his popularity.

Does this mean he'll never show up again? Not necessarily. He is a popular character and Lionhead could bring him back if they want, but as far as the storyline goes he is dead.

It's very possible that The Corruption could be a being from The Void, like the members of The Court, or possibly the power that a being from The Void wields.

RocketHarmony
06-07-2012, 04:17 AM
I agree, I would have liked it to have some story of sorts.