PDA

View Full Version : Ai is a f**kin joke!!

TRICKY1976
05-04-2012, 04:13 PM
The ai take the p*ss they take all the kills/gold/hearts

Dalewa
05-04-2012, 05:48 PM
The AI seem to be more greedy than me when it comes to gold. Instead of killing they run to the gold after I kill only 1 enemy from a group instead of helping me finish them off :(

Mr Yac
05-04-2012, 05:58 PM
what i love even more is when they hang back to break barrels causing your multiplyer to drop while waiting for them to catch up :p

XTruk
05-07-2012, 10:13 PM
That is one of the worst things I was just playing The Cloud, could have completed it in half the time if it wasn't for the stupid AI breaking boxes and collecting every single coin before coming to the portals!

XBM Yosho
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
That is one of the worst things I was just playing The Cloud, could have completed it in half the time if it wasn't for the stupid AI breaking boxes and collecting every single coin before coming to the portals!
You should break all the fences and barrels yourself anyways. Keeps your multiplier up and its free coins. Just do that instead of going straight for the portal yourself and waiting. No reason not to :)

XTruk
05-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I know when I try to see how fast I can complete a certain level the AI always slow me down by doing this and smashing boxes and collecting myself will slow me down. Looks like I will just continue to repeat levels and get gold read to transfer to Fable when it's released.

XBM Yosho
05-07-2012, 11:02 PM
I know when I try to see how fast I can complete a certain level the AI always slow me down by doing this and smashing boxes and collecting myself will slow me down. Looks like I will just continue to repeat levels and get gold read to transfer to Fable when it's released.

Just FYI on Fable: The Journey, You know it will be Kinect ONLY right? A few people didn't know that.

XTruk
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Just FYI on Fable: The Journey, You know it will be Kinect ONLY right? A few people didn't know that.

Yes, but that doesn't bother me, just means it wouldn't get played as much as other fable titles :)

Blitz MMCCV
05-08-2012, 09:35 PM

Thats me not getting the new fable then. Kinect never seemed to want to work properly with me.

Judicar
06-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah, it's BS they steal everything but so far in Dark Albion they don't seem to be as bad. It may just be because my character is way stronger now and can get kills faster and stuff though.

Kunduz
06-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes, it's ridiculous. You actually have to outsmart them. Keep your friends close and enemies closer, I guess.