PDA

View Full Version : Easy Heroes of Dark Millfields method!

L KIRA HAYABUSA
05-05-2012, 06:06 PM
I figured out a easier way to get this achievement, it requires you to beat The Millfields in Dark Albion without getting hit. The easiest way to do this is to get all the upgrades for your character so you'll have the inner board unlocked and you MUST have the "Puppet beats Chicken" achievement as well. Simply play small mini-game levels or any level really to go roll your dice and land on the chicken icon on the inner board. This will give you the "Reflect damage" perk for about 2.5k. After getting this, go back to Millfields and even if you get hit, it will just damage the attacker instead of you.

I've tested and confirmed this method personally! So, I know for sure it works!

Mr Yac
05-05-2012, 06:34 PM
another easy way is to get the invisible bonus from the inner board, then just let your team kill most of the stuff while you swoop in for a few hits. odds are if you've completed a full board then even your AI is pretty tough and they should be able to handle the stuff easy enough

L KIRA HAYABUSA
05-05-2012, 06:38 PM
But with reflect damage, you can actually rush the entire time! It's the sure fire way that you'll take no damage at all....unless you use RT maybe.

Mr Yac
05-05-2012, 06:39 PM
yeah yours does sound a bit easier, just saying invisible works well too:)

UnarmedReaper07
05-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I got it just by using a character with a gun like "Reaver" and just shoot from a distance. Then just play the mini-game. It doesn't matter if you get hit in the mini-game. (exploding chicken game).

MeonOner
05-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Or just play the game with a couple of your friends and just stay back and dont attack or collect coins. And have your friends kill everything in the way. And when it comes to you picking between the boss or mini game, choose mini game. And the achievement will be yours.
Also if you have the inner board unlocked, use the invisability perk (if your lucky to land on it) and fight through the level.