PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Football Kits

desai100
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Post the confirmed kits in this game here!

Pics suggest so far that these teams are licensed:

Brazil
Argentina
Turkey
Portugal
Ivory Coast
Theres also another international looks like Poland to me but not sure.

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/908/908928/img_4832101.html

IGN have also confirmed two other premiership teams but which ones they are not disclosing

katirai
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
the trailer is up on marketplace. the premiership teams are newcastle and spurs. i have been waiting for 7 years for newcastle to licensed. finally!!!!!!!

james
09-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Yh I saw Newcastle in the trailer but in all fairness if there the only premiership teams with real kit then that is stupid (no disrespect to either club) but there not the best clubs in England (Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) but I thought konami said that all team in the premiership would now have kits is this true anybody?

katirai
09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
yeah they wont have the kits for the premier league. its only newcastle and spurs according to the screen shots. there is a shot where you can see all the english team crests and the only fficial ones are newcastle and spurs. i personally am very happy because i support newcastle and have been waiting for 7 games for this to happen. and i like playing as spurs cos of berba!

james
09-12-2007, 08:41 PM
true bout berba i like him too. Although with the crests I hope that there will be an edit mode for this game as PES 6 didnt have 1 then I can make my champions Man Utd the kit for offline mode as least disappointed about no edit mode for 360

ever31
09-19-2007, 02:13 PM
you will be able to enter the badges of the other clubs by using the camera, which you can also put your mug into the game

but i aint fussed as im a spurs fan so im a happy little yiddo

BEVS ALMIGHTY
09-06-2008, 08:42 PM
what i dont like is there is no detail in the premiership teams like their names eg man red and man blue
and their kits they dont even have the sponsors on them but thats the only bad point