PDA

View Full Version : custom paint jobs?

i fist brown i
05-07-2012, 02:15 PM
how do you get multiple colors on your bike? ive watched the replays of the top guys in the world and noticed they have like green wheels and black frames and things, but when i go to paint i can only figure out how to paint the whole bike one color.

So how can i get the different colors?

BTW, i did a google search and found nothing and i also scrolled through the last 3 pages of recent posts on here and could not find a thread that could've possibly answered this question... Sorry if i failed.

sheskebob
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
how do you get multiple colors on your bike? ive watched the replays of the top guys in the world and noticed they have like green wheels and black frames and things, but when i go to paint i can only figure out how to paint the whole bike one color.

So how can i get the different colors?

BTW, i did a google search and found nothing and i also scrolled through the last 3 pages of recent posts on here and could not find a thread that could've possibly answered this question... Sorry if i failed.

i think u have to press "Y" on the part u want to color!

AgentOrange330
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
When you go into your garage, in the part where you can swap out individual parts, you can choose to paint them individually there. For example, go into the part where you can swap out rims and in that page you can choose to paint just the rims a certain color...

DeadMac
05-07-2012, 08:15 PM
in the garage RB to select bike parts

select part press X then select colour

tip - if you hold X on your next part you can use same colours save selecting it all over again saves time

tip 2 - look bottom of the screen it tells you everything lol:woop:

i fist brown i
05-08-2012, 12:08 AM
in the garage RB to select bike parts

select part press X then select colour

tip - if you hold X on your next part you can use same colours save selecting it all over again saves time

tip 2 - look bottom of the screen it tells you everything lol:woop:

thanks alot, these are better answers than i found. Im glad you guys didnt flame me, at the time i was on my phone and could not search the forum (function doesnt work on my Gran-daddy android)

I honestly have never noticed tip 2, i feel retarded.

mrj3d
05-08-2012, 12:59 PM
That button seems easy to miss, I didn't notice it at first. Have fun customizing! :)

Grey Delta
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't mind a gallery of peoples customisations as I can never think of nice ways to do my bike. So far I've pretty much settled for the Kawasaki green/white combo but it's getting boring looking at it now