PDA

View Full Version : GFWL version out today in US (Friday 11th May in EU)

PC_GFWL_GAMER
05-08-2012, 04:40 AM
If you live in the US you can buy on Steam right now. EU gets a retail DVD release as well as digital US is digital only should unlock on Steam in approx 12 hours from now & it has a preload option apparently!

GTAHH
05-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Any PC owners wanna boost?

ColdSpider72
05-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Are you being paid for this? I only say that because the only thing you ever post seems to be advertisements for GFWL. I am sure there will always be some members that appreciate the info, however, you seem to be walking a thin line between member and spammer. Even though the GFWL achievements are obtainable on the 360, the fact that you only seem to post GFWL ads and nothing strictly 360 related seems kind of strange. I mean, even your username is PC_GFWL_GAMER.

PC_GFWL_GAMER
05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Are you being paid for this? I only say that because the only thing you ever post seems to be advertisements for GFWL. I am sure there will always be some members that appreciate the info, however, you seem to be walking a thin line between member and spammer. Even though the GFWL achievements are obtainable on the 360, the fact that you only seem to post GFWL ads and nothing strictly 360 related seems kind of strange. I mean, even your username is PC_GFWL_GAMER. I am nothing whatsoever to do with GFWL other than I buy the games as a gamer & enjoy playing them & earning LIVE achievements.

Sorry I did not realise you were the site owner or something & could decide who posts what useful info & when.................

:p

ColdSpider72
05-11-2012, 11:16 PM
I am nothing whatsoever to do with GFWL other than I buy the games as a gamer & enjoy playing them & earning LIVE achievements.

Sorry I did not realise you were the site owner or something & could decide who posts what useful info & when.................

:p

And I'm sorry that I did not realize that asking questions when you are curious about something was against site rules. I explained my reasoning for the question. This is a 360 site, after all, so excuse me for wondering why you never talk about 360 games and only post PC advertisements.

PC_GFWL_GAMER
05-12-2012, 08:10 AM
And I'm sorry that I did not realize that asking questions when you are curious about something was against site rules. I explained my reasoning for the question. This is a 360 site, after all, so excuse me for wondering why you never talk about 360 games and only post PC advertisements. WPA7 + GFWL are both included on this site if you have a problem with that speak to the site owners.....

ColdSpider72
05-12-2012, 06:54 PM
WPA7 + GFWL are both included on this site if you have a problem with that speak to the site owners.....

I already made it clear that I am aware of that. I am just going to drop it since you keep ignoring the actual question I asked and instead keep focusing on everything except the question. I'm not sure why you cannot comprehend the intent of my posts, so I am moving on.

Super Geek No1
05-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Woah seriously so Shaun72 doesn't get that this site is for both Xbox 360, Windows Phone 7 & Games For Windows Live seriously asking a question that is so irrelevant, yet asks about post spamming really?

http://raptr.com/badge/SGC/fs_overall.png (http://raptr.com/SGC?src=em_all)

http://raptr.com/badge/SGC/uc.png (http://raptr.com/SGC?src=em_uc)

ColdSpider72
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Woah seriously so Shaun72 doesn't get that this site is for both Xbox 360, Windows Phone 7 & Games For Windows Live seriously asking a question that is so irrelevant, yet asks about post spamming really?

And what exactly did your post accomplish? Clearly you either didn't even bother to read my entire posts, or you just have poor reading comprehension. I explained, twice now, that I was curious only because he has a 360, over 100K GS and yet NEVER mentions a single 360 disc based game. I never said I had a problem with him playing GFWL, WP7 and I clearly acknowledged (TWICE) that this site supports both. I just thought it was strange that he never posts about actual 360 games and only posts about GFWL announcements. This thread was actually his third GFWL announcement in a row over two days, so it got me curious enough to ask him about it.

I dropped the damn subject when it became clear that he misunderstood the question and the intent of it. Then you come chiming in with an even more ignorant statement just for the purpose of what, exactly? To further fuel the flames, two days after the subject was dropped? Brilliant.

PC_GFWL_GAMER
05-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I already made it clear that I am aware of that. I am just going to drop it since you keep ignoring the actual question I asked and instead keep focusing on everything except the question. I'm not sure why you cannot comprehend the intent of my posts, so I am moving on. post #4 answers your question perhaps you should calm down a little!!!

FYI I ONLY....... own around 70 original PAL retail disc based 360 games having owned a 360 since Sept 2006 if you bothered to do your research before making yourself look even dumber you would see I was posting on this site years ago.............

xI WARFARE
05-15-2012, 01:01 PM
This thread is hilarious :L

You don't need to get so defensive, both of you. Although Shaun has a point since the site has been inundated with spammers recently, it makes sense to ask.

And GFWL Gamer, all you had to say was no, i'm not a spammer, just wanted to share it.

-Sigh- pointless flamewars...