PDA

View Full Version : Its the worst game ever seen

SorMut
05-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I played all the ninja gaiden but it is the worst game ever seen.how the ninja team can do it?
It a sHit on stick!!

Foxhound300
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Thank you for your invaluable insight and reasoning as to why the game sucks, however we already have about four threads for complaining about it.

a7x4lyf3
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
As Foxhound said, this has been established in countless threads already, and it's not a bad game, so stop complaining and play the game or sell it if you hate it that much, because some of us actually enjoy it.

Zero619
05-13-2012, 05:43 AM
As Foxhound said, this has been established in countless threads already, and it's not a bad game, so stop complaining and play the game or sell it if you hate it that much, because some of us actually enjoy it.

Agreed, fuck why do people think we care if they hate the game that much. Yes it's a let down but it's no terrible by any means.

ChickinOnaChain
05-13-2012, 02:07 PM
I know the second one was so difficult for me...it was my first "rage at the TV" game. While it was fun and good looking, it turned me off to future NG games, unless they can dumb them down...way down.

Foxhound300
05-14-2012, 12:51 AM
I know the second one was so difficult for me...it was my first "rage at the TV" game. While it was fun and good looking, it turned me off to future NG games, unless they can dumb them down...way down.

Well play this one on normal. It's about as easy as God of War now. Only on Hard and above does it feel like Ninja Gaiden any more...