Lumabizz
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Need help with the camera, how do i take
good shots? have taken pictures of some misc splicers,
but couldent get the achievements, got grade b and c :mad:
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Pfc Ender
08-27-2007, 10:29 PM
you can improve the quality of pictures with tonics i believe there are 2 but there names escape me. Also taking shots right up in the face of your enemies while there are in the middle of an attack always works. having multiples of the same type of enemy in the shots works as well. however you get pentilized for every picture that is of the same enemy however you should still take pictures just to leak a little more research points.

i hope this helped.

Shinobi273
08-27-2007, 10:35 PM
You want the shot to have the subject attacking, filling the screen, completely visible (head to toe), and with other subjects of the same type. It is detremental to have the subject already photographed or dead although it is possible to still get points off these, just not as much. Yes, there are tonics that can help your score, but it is still possible to get A quality without them. Using the tonics can allow more pictures of the same subject by increasing the score to a researchable level.

Zef
08-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Some good FAQ fodder here (if it isn't there already). For a good shot:

Take a picture of an enemy you have just encountered.
Take an 'action shot'. It is easiest to have the enemy attack you.
Take the shot when they are quite close to you but keep as much of them in the shot as possible.
Try to get as many enemies into a single shot as possible, you'll get a bonus.
An enemy that is on fire also increases the score, but you'll need to be quick before they die.
Don't take a shot of an enemy you have already photographed, it lowers the score.
Equip Photographer's Eye (2) to increase your score by 10% (15%) or both tonics for +25%.

The Pants Party
08-27-2007, 11:11 PM
One thing Zef said about not taking pictures of someone you've already taken a photo of... while this is true, it does get a lower grade, you should always take pictures until it stops giving you research. Try and get an A on your first shot, then don't worry about it. I don't think you can never get two A's on the same subject, so try to get a good one off the bat, then just fire away until it stops giving you research.

Lumabizz
08-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Ok thanks guys :)

But say:
if i just focus on example: A Thug splicer.
How many of theese must i take pictures of
to get the achievement? is it hard to get it?

Thanks again :)

|oneyedNewb|
08-28-2007, 12:17 AM
depends, you may need to take picture's multiple times on atleast one splicer and so on, my guess would be atleat 3 times, dependent on the shots that you make.

Lumabizz
08-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Ok Thanks again ;)