PDA

View Full Version : character class

helta_skelta
05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
what type of character class is there to chose from? and what one are you going to pick?

EnteringtheCosmos
05-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Fighter, Warrior, Mystic Knight, Strider, Ranger, Assassin, Mage, Sorcerer and Magic Archer.

Pyrochaos
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Fighter, Warrior, Mystic Knight, Strider, Ranger, Assassin, Mage, Sorcerer and Magic Archer.

Yeah, I believe you start out picking either:

Warrior/Knight, Ranger/Archer, or Mage.

But I read later in the game (maybe a certain level) you have a choice to branch off that, and combine any of the two. Like Mage + Knight, Knight + Archer, ect.

EnteringtheCosmos
05-10-2012, 04:49 PM
You start by picking either Fighter, Strider or Mage. Then each has two sub classes that you can pick any time at a town.
Fighter: Warrior and Mystic Knight
Strider:Ranger and Assassin
Mage: Sorcerer and Magic Archer

Ok scrap that^ I just watched the OXM class and skills on youtube and turns out you can choose all classes.

Pyrochaos
05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
You start by picking either Fighter, Strider or Mage. Then each has two sub classes that you can pick any time at a town.
Fighter: Warrior and Mystic Knight
Strider:Ranger and Assassin
Mage: Sorcerer and Magic Archer

Ok scrap that^ I just watched the OXM class and skills on youtube and turns out you can choose all classes.

All Classes? So you can be a Battle Mage Magic Archer?

EnteringtheCosmos
05-10-2012, 06:39 PM
All Classes? So you can be a Battle Mage Magic Archer?
You pick either fighter, strider or mage at the start of the game and then you can choose all other classes to gain abilities etc for example if you get bored of being a strider then just pick magic archer, basically a bit like the early FF games used to be like.