PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Error Message

CMpunk17
05-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Is anyone else getting an error message when they try to play multiplayer or access leaderboards? it has been preventing me from joining matches and the only way i have been able to play online is by a random fluke. it seems like the game is fucked up or something. my internet is fine. but lately it's been frustrating not being able to post my high scores on tracks.

Thee Elf
05-10-2012, 11:53 PM
I was having this happen every once in a while. I just went back to career and went back later and it was fine. Kind of annoying though.

suxrule
05-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah same here, so annoying! Mainly when I try and play a hardcore trials game, can get in to normal trials games most of the time but its prity boring. Frustrating :uzi:

CMpunk17
05-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah same here, so annoying! Mainly when I try and play a hardcore trials game, can get in to normal trials games most of the time but its prity boring. Frustrating :uzi:
yeah same. quick match usually works but im tired of supercross. wana play hard and extreme tracks online. they need to do an update to fix that shit.

Dingardo
05-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I error out every now and then.. seems to forget the previous races I've done as well in terms of rank :(

rmullen84
06-24-2012, 12:20 PM
i think they patched that problem up. i remember having the same problem for a while but now it seems to be running fine. try clearing your system cache if your problem persists

Miccro
06-24-2012, 03:09 PM
yeah I had that problem once or twice but recently its been running fine so I think it may have been patched