PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Track Guides + Custom Track Reviews

M1LESEE
05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey guys, I have recently made a channel dedicated to bringing you guides on how to pass some of the more difficult Tracks and also reviewing some of the best Custom made tracks.
If you guys would like me to make the guides to the extreme tracks then please subscribe - www.youtube.com/TrialsTracksReviews
Also, here is my latest review on an awesome custom made track -
Drop Zone by R3ZN1C - Custom Track Review - YouTube
I will also be uploading the first of the extreme tracks very soon ao make sure you subscribe! :D
Thanks
Here is my third Trials Track review, I hope you enjoy.
Dark Tower by Nanocrystal - Custom Track Review - YouTube

M1LESEE
05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
please comment to keep this post alive, thankyou

SonsOfDisaster
05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I Think this could be helpful for some no doubt but we already have a few guides for the extreme tracks + slo mo videos for all the extreme tracks.

If your making reviews on custom tracks, it would be nice if you actually reviewed it though instead of just showing a video of you going through the track, though the video you posted did look fun.

I'm not trying to bash you or bring down your ideas in anyway I say go for it. There are still people out there struggling with the extreme tracks so maybe in your guide if you explain how to do each section in more detail you could really help those people out.

Have fun :)

M1LESEE
05-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Thankyou for the advice, I will be doing the guide step by step in the way I think easiest, the slo-mo top times are very hard to follow as they are the complicated and quick times for the tracks and not necessarily the easiest way to do the track, and for the reviews I will be doing commentarys over them in the future :)

M1LESEE
05-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Please keep these posts alive by commenting Any constructive critism is welcome and please subscribe for more!

GR4V1G0R3
05-11-2012, 07:16 PM
TBH i think any thread that brings light to possibly great custom tracks that may have been lost in the already very large list of customs is a great idea

we may have to wait quite a while for some DLC, as redlynx also release tracks over there

as for the extreme videos, that would be purely your descision, i won't vote for something that doesn't affect me at all - but yes, the idea of showing how someone of none uber1337 skills does a section, also in slomo so they can watch the control inputs easier

(maybe cut into 2 videos per track, full speed normal run through with descriptions of what speeds to go through each section ready for the next obstacles etc.

and a second with difficult sections slowed down and repeated once or twice, so they can view rider position, and control inputs seperately, and get a good idea of when to make what movement)

have any of you guys who bring us suggestions for customs thought of making one mega thread which you share work on (could be worked like the easy 200's threads, where we have a main list in the OP, and tracks are suggested by all)

also if that were the case, you could also include a "ones to watch" for the best track makers, rather than include all of their work

M1LESEE
05-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes, you have some brilliant ideas, I will be editing the first extreme track either tonight or tomorrow, and I was thinking of making a leaderboard kinda of thing of the best track makers and the top tracks on my youtube channel, but I will see how things go with the channel, hopefully I can get a few people interested in it, but thankyou very much for your input :)

Maka
05-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Those are hardly reviews of custom tracks, just saying.

Reviews actually involve opinions.

I've done a total of 9 total custom reviews, which if anyone is interested are posted in the "Best Customs!!!" thread, and the "Guides YouTube Page" link in my signature.

You're free to add your opinions, and videos to THAT THREAD (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=367680).

M1LESEE
05-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Woooow, it was my first ever review and thats why I asked for people to comment on how I may improve, whats your problem?

Maka
05-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Woooow, it was my first ever review and thats why I asked for people to comment on how I may improve, whats your problem?

I don't have a problem. I was telling you to make it an actual review with text or voice.

Otherwise, I was just asking you to follow the rules of the forums. Obviously, you want views and subscribers, but literally everyone does. I was hoping you could follow the rules by creating 1 thread at a time, and using previously made threads correctly. Also, double posting is not ok to bump up your threads to get more views. This would be a terrible forum if that was standard procedure.