PDA

View Full Version : What's the most interesting achievement you have?

Marx0r
08-28-2007, 03:41 AM
So, what do you guys think is the most interesting single achievement, in terms of what you had to do for it, that you have?
Mine would probably be:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/-f/ju/0ICLiGJhbC9NCxt0GltTVkQ2L2FjaC8wLzE5AAAAAOfn5--B+OE=.jpg Shadowrun Fever

It's just a great riff on those "Beat someone with this achievement" ones that piss me off.

Bluntman428
08-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Probably "Extreme Soldier" in Lost Planet.

It's not really out of the ordinary, persay, since all you have to do is beat the game on Extreme difficulty. But if you've ever played Lost Planet on Extreme difficulty, you know why it's out of the ordinary. ;)

Smokeydogg7
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
seriously for gears i was very happy when i got that achievement

knockton55
08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Probably WMD on alien hominid. Truely a furstrating challenge

sln333
08-28-2007, 03:08 PM
There's many to pick from, but recently I got This! Is! Annex! in Gears. It might not be the most interesting achievement, but it took a really long time to get.

twotonkoala
08-28-2007, 03:10 PM
I would have to say the Guitar Hero 2 achievements, I only played this for one night because a buddy of mine brought it over, but I made sure to get the funny ones:
Lefty flip
Fail a song on easy
Watch the credits
Turn down an encore

Not necessarily the oddest achievements around, but I thought the way you had to get them was funny. Especially when it takes about 30 minutes to watch the freakin' credits. Makes it better that I'll probably never play that game again, and those will be the only achievements I have. Gotta love being a Rock Snob.

DomGTR
08-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I like to think the Realistic Story and Terrorist hunts in Vegas are nice to have under my belt. The street races one with the Crackdown DLC was a pain, but rewarding

Th3 Apache Dog
08-28-2007, 05:57 PM
5 star every song on expert in GH2...pretty hard achievement...

jtkauff
08-28-2007, 07:31 PM
I think for most interesting I'm going to have to go with Dead Rising's Costume Party (Place novelty masks on at least 10 zombies). Just something fun about putting a Kobun mask on zombies, then beating them to death. Super-easy achievement, but it's, well, interesting and different.

Second-place is probably Minute Man in Soltrio Solitaire (beat Klondike in under 1 min). Flying through game after game trying to beat it was actually pretty fun (and racking up tons of negative points in the process).

I actually really dig these kinds of achievements - quirky and kinda weird, but fun when they happen.

Marx0r
08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
I like how only two of you got it. I'm talking about the most original or interesting achievement. As in, which one required you to play the game in a drastically different and exciting manner. There's already threads for hardest achievements and what not.

Example: "Seriously" is not interesting. It's challenging, but every game has some sort of "kill however many players" achievement and they're just an eventuality.

"Frustrated Sniper" on Shadowrun is interesting, at least in theory. Very few games give the player the ability to block or deflect shots, and the particular demand of finding a sniper in cover before he kills you while having a Katana and Wired, is not hard but a situation that you have to both happen into and use skill to finish off.

Bluntman428
08-28-2007, 10:03 PM
There's already threads for hardest achievements and what not.

There's already multiple threads on this topic as well. :p

I interpreted it as the most interesting achievement people see you with, and they're like, "damn, that's cool". That achievement is Extreme Soldier for me, because I get a lot of people commenting on it in games. Few people have it, unlike Seriously and the like, which is pretty common now.

ThtPepsiNagger
08-28-2007, 11:13 PM
the romantic achievement in the darkness

all u do is sit there, while ur getting this achievement u can go take a piss and run to taco bell and ull have it when u get back with no risk of dying what so ever. hell you can watch the tv channel on the game while ur eating.

Graham31004
08-29-2007, 03:11 AM
A lot of people have this achievement but It was difficult for me, mainly because of the final boss but without further adue....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/144/1Tc8P2Nj.jpgCommando
30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgComplete all acts on Insane Difficulty

Krueger
08-29-2007, 04:10 AM
my favorite is getting on top of the agency building in crackdown easy but very fun

oneandonlytommo
08-29-2007, 07:56 AM
drive on every road on test drive unlimited or cod3 on veteran:woop:

sln333
08-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Well I'm in a Bioshock mood, so I'm gonna say an interesting one would be Toaster in the Tub. It's easy, but it's not every day where a game asks you to electrocute someone in water.

knockton55
08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
my favorite is getting on top of the agency building in crackdown easy but very fun

True true, it sure was annoying though, as i fell right before the top

Skillet
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
I like jumping into the water fro the top of the Agency building in Crackdown. Climb to the top..1 achievement...jump off and get another!

Skillet
08-29-2007, 09:17 PM
This is a very stupid thread. How can one achievement be more interesting than another? They're just points with an accompanying 64 x 64 image.

Um...why are you on this forum again???:confused:

Bluntman428
08-29-2007, 09:45 PM
This is a very stupid thread. How can one achievement be more interesting than another? They're just points with an accompanying 64 x 64 image.

This is a very stupid post. It's like you were just trying to be a jerk there.

Of course some achievements are more interesting than others. You mean to tell me you look at the achievement for breaking out of the prison in Gears of War the same as you do Seriously? There's articles in gaming magazines about the coolest achievements all the time. Shit, if that's your attitude about achievements, why are you here at all?

RoT_xFaithx
08-30-2007, 01:44 AM
ill like my "Master Ninja" Achievement cuz people are like wtf when they are slash in the back...:woop:

ac2565
08-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Can't Touch Me in Gears of War. I really wasn't trying for this one and I was just playing matches and got a shutout and won. Very unexpected. It gave me confidince and made me happy that I could get 10 shutouts without aiming for it.

Mr Hey
08-30-2007, 03:18 AM
Most interesting=Frank the Pimp.
I like 7 day survivor, showing I have no life :woop:
60 Minute-Defend, the only time I wasn't a kill whore and played as a team!

chunkypony
08-30-2007, 06:57 AM
I would say either Millionaire Pair in GHII, which took me a couple tries to get with my cousin (one time we ended with 999,453 or something), or 200.6% on Castlevania, because it was one I really enjoyed doing.

p4in redefined
08-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Bioshock: Irony

...Take a picture of a guys dead body for an achievement woo

Yoshi6107
08-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Bioshock: Irony

...Take a picture of a guys dead body for an achievement woo

Dang it! I was going to say this one!

I laughed at the achievement title when I saw this one... "Irony"... heh.

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I would have to say Zombie Genocider in Dead Rising. It took me about 3 hours to complete and when i finished mowing down zombies with my car and finally got it i was so relieved.

knockton55
08-30-2007, 04:44 PM

your a very stupid man

knockton55
08-30-2007, 04:44 PM
I got the diplomat achievement yesterday and thats definately unique, its not everyday you get an achievement for not shooting :D

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 04:49 PM
I got the diplomat achievement yesterday and thats definately unique, its not everyday you get an achievement for not shooting :D
Congrats!! That achievement I tried to get for 4 days and on the 5th day i was just messing around with my buddy helping him get a few achievements and it popped up at the end of the level. I was so relieved that i had finally gotten it.

russell1190
08-30-2007, 05:16 PM
i would have to say the most interesting is toaster in the tub in bioshock

Laoch Gaelach
08-30-2007, 05:27 PM
the most interesting achievement iv got has to be shadowrun fever aswell.. i mean come on, catching a virtual std is pretty odd if ya ask me

dches331
08-30-2007, 05:36 PM
i think my favorite achievement is Kick the Bucket award for Guitar Hero 2, i beat jordan on expert

Marx0r
08-30-2007, 07:36 PM

Just to piss this guy off:

What achievement tile do you think is the most square-shaped?

Mirksta
08-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Godlike in Shadowrun, this is probably the most impossible achievement ever made to get legit, the only one I've ever had to boost for, which makes it interesting.

Marx0r
08-31-2007, 05:35 PM
I got Bioshock a few days ago... Toaster in the Tub is flipping sweet.

angry
08-31-2007, 05:45 PM
Mine has to be climbing the top of the agency tower then jumping into the water on crackdown... Also beating COD2 on Harderned mode also i have almost completed it on veteren mode that would be my favorite when i get around to doing it.

teh x3nomorph
08-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Godlike in Shadowrun, this is probably the most impossible achievement ever made to get legit, the only one I've ever had to boost for, which makes it interesting. I got mine legit.

*snickers*

My most interesting achievement would probably be "Brother From Another Mother" on Shadowrun. This game has the best achievement names bar none.

I mean come on, I get to have an achievement named BFF.

Unearth4164
08-31-2007, 09:35 PM
I like the Pacifism in Geomerty Wars, I would not that do that with a achievement.

PhantomNemesis
08-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Committed in GRAW, a nice little achievement, haven't seen many achievements that want you to play for a few hours straight.

Nick G 42390
08-31-2007, 10:35 PM
My most interesting is probably Zombie Road in Dead Rising.(walk over 33 feet on zombies bcks) It's a fun achievment to get and was pretty interesting to me.

KlicK
08-31-2007, 10:55 PM
your a very stupid man
Haha. Self ownage.

And my most 'interesting' achievement would be getting all the dead birds in Condemned. That was fun.

cyberhookup
09-01-2007, 02:14 AM
I did it on my first go! My mate helped me get it, :D!

Sweet!! I think the diplomat achievement was probably my second to last achievement I got. I thought it was really hard.

TimmayTheTurtle
09-01-2007, 02:25 AM
- shadown run fever [seriously wtf? lol]

- suicide king in f.e.a.r. [i wasnt even trying =[]

- war hardened in cod2 [not weird or anything just proud of it]

knockton55
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Sweet!! I think the diplomat achievement was probably my second to last achievement I got. I thought it was really hard.

I didnt like Aegis wing at first, its pretty cool now though. That was probably around my fifth achievement. The only one i wont be able to get is ace. Damn thats tough

TimmayTheTurtle
09-01-2007, 01:41 PM
I didnt like Aegis wing at first, its pretty cool now though. That was probably around my fifth achievement. The only one i wont be able to get is ace. Damn thats tough

i tried to get that for like an hour than i said flock that.. that shits too hard

PerpetualHeaven
09-01-2007, 02:10 PM
This thread just seems like a way for more people to get posts seeing as most of you posted multiple achievements. How can you have more then one interesting achievement? That is the title and some of you are posting that has nothing to do with the thread. Stop trying to get your post count up and stick to it.

If you want to talk about a certain achievement, go talk about it in the actual forum and not here. You're just littering the thread and making it seem pointless.

And Timmay, language please. I've had to edit your posts multiple times. There are people who aren't all mature enough to use vulgar language.

Knockton, you also.

cyberhookup
09-01-2007, 02:26 PM
This thread just seems like a way for more people to get posts seeing as most of you posted multiple achievements. How can you have more then one interesting achievement? That is the title and some of you are posting that has nothing to do with the thread. Stop trying to get your post count up and stick to it.

If you want to talk about a certain achievement, go talk about it in the actual forum and not here. You're just littering the thread and making it seem pointless.

And Timmay, language please. I've had to edit your posts multiple times. There are people who aren't all mature enough to use vulgar language.

Knockton, you also.
I got a question for you. Why do you think everyone is trying to get there post count up? I don't understand why you think people double posting at 2 different times are just trying to get there post count up.;)

PerpetualHeaven
09-01-2007, 02:40 PM
I got a question for you. Why do you think everyone is trying to get there post count up? I don't understand why you think people double posting at 2 different times are just trying to get there post count up.;)

Let's see, mmmmmm, the topic is most interesting achievements and we have the same people posting a hundred times about nothing. Then you have people posting how many interesting achievements? Honestly, I could name hundreds of interesting achievements as my old account had 62,000 GS. But I don't, do I? Name one achievement you really liked and there you go. You don't have to name 1000 achievements all in different posts.

I also tend to go off topic myself but I end it quickly and go back on topic. But unlike some of the other people, they just post endlessly regardless of what it has to do with. If they want to talk about Aegis Wing, there is an Aegis Wing forum for a reason.

I'm not a harsh mod, I don't just close things on sight. But there might be someone else who'll close it if they feel the same way as I do. If you were being sarcastic, I apologize now BUT this needed to be seen for anyone anyways.

There are members on here who want a good clean forum board and don't want useful information being flushed away by threads that generally end up being some sort of fur ball coughed up by a cat. This thread is becoming a fur ball.

cyberhookup
09-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Let's see, mmmmmm, the topic is most interesting achievements and we have the same people posting a hundred times about nothing. Then you have people posting how many interesting achievements? Honestly, I could name hundreds of interesting achievements as my old account had 62,000 GS. But I don't, do I? Name one achievement you really liked and there you go. You don't have to name 1000 achievements all in different posts.

I also tend to go off topic myself but I end it quickly and go back on topic. But unlike some of the other people, they just post endlessly regardless of what it has to do with. If they want to talk about Aegis Wing, there is an Aegis Wing forum for a reason.

I'm not a harsh mod, I don't just close things on sight. But there might be someone else who'll close it if they feel the same way as I do. If you were being sarcastic, I apologize now BUT this needed to be seen for anyone anyways.

There are members on here who want a good clean forum board and don't want useful information being flushed away by threads that generally end up being some sort of fur ball coughed up by a cat. This thread is becoming a fur ball.

Wow. No I was being serious. I just see a lot of good things turned into why are you doing this why are you posting just to increase your post count. Personally I could care less if I have 100 or 5 posts as long as they are good posts.

An1malmaster
09-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I really can't decide, but the achievement in FlatOut UC called "Perseverance" you get for restarting a lot was great, because it kept me from thowing my controller across the room!

PerpetualHeaven
09-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow. No I was being serious. I just see a lot of good things turned into why are you doing this why are you posting just to increase your post count. Personally I could care less if I have 100 or 5 posts as long as they are good posts.

YOU could care less. Are you everyone? Last time I checked you aren't. There are a lot of people who post endlessly about anything just to get their post count up especially since we have a ranking system based on numbers of posts. And how can you call off-topic spam "good"? I think the thread was good, but then you have people saying suck balls and so forth with no appearances of achievements in it or people posting an achievement they get every single time. That leads to excessive amount of posting for some people. The concept was most interesting. There are thousands of interesting achievements, but no one should list all thousand should they or every single one they unlock? And why talk about Aegis Wing in a non-Aegis Wing forum? We have forums created for everything. Talk about the things you want to talk about in those forums. Simple as that. It's not rocket science, I'm not asking anyone to perform a surgical miracle and save a life or hopefully construct the fastest processor in the world. Just simply post where needs to be and post wisely.

Mike Hunts Huge
09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
To be honest out of all the games ive ever played (ohh and ive played some games!) Viva Pinata Breading a Pixie

Has to be the Best/Sickest ive ever come across!! ur basicaly Breading a Swan with a Pig. Im no expert but its a kids game and that is fairly wrong! I personaly was in tears after playing it, well not so much tears but it wasnt nice!

Still! best 20 Gamer points ive ever received:woop:

cyberhookup
09-02-2007, 10:37 AM
YOU could care less. Are you everyone? Last time I checked you aren't. There are a lot of people who post endlessly about anything just to get their post count up especially since we have a ranking system based on numbers of posts. And how can you call off-topic spam "good"? I think the thread was good, but then you have people saying suck balls and so forth with no appearances of achievements in it or people posting an achievement they get every single time. That leads to excessive amount of posting for some people. The concept was most interesting. There are thousands of interesting achievements, but no one should list all thousand should they or every single one they unlock? And why talk about Aegis Wing in a non-Aegis Wing forum? We have forums created for everything. Talk about the things you want to talk about in those forums. Simple as that. It's not rocket science, I'm not asking anyone to perform a surgical miracle and save a life or hopefully construct the fastest processor in the world. Just simply post where needs to be and post wisely.

Wow. Well to answer your first actual question that wasn't full of sarcasm. I think that off topic posts are what keep people coming back to forums. I also think that if people want to post every achievement they think is worthy enough then let them do that.

Btw I got onto the Aegis Wing topic because if you looked at the beginning post of this threads page you would see that somebody posted about getting the diplomat achievement in Aegis Wing. I'm not going to say to the guy hold on go look "here" for a reply to your post . That just doesn't seem right.

Well anyways sorry for posting something that apparently was off topic and shouldn't have been posted.

knockton55
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
I changed my mind on my most interesting achievement, and started talking a little to the dude below me about aegis wing. Im not trying to increase my posts :S. Why would i want to increase my posts, i wont get anything from this site just a star below my name. So yeah.

No offense but some of the mods on this site are by far the harshest ive ever come across. For example "what was your last achievement", a mod comes along "this is pathetic" and its closed. If you really want people to come on your site, you need to lessen up.

Im not saying your a harsh mod at all, your a pretty decent one, seeing as you havnt closed the thread. It's just they seem to appear all the time wrecking the fun.

JoeCool7835
09-02-2007, 02:53 PM
I'd have to say this one from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/192/s12.jpg Belmont's Revenge

Playing as Richter is entirely different from playing as Alucard, and it's much tougher in my opinion. If you can beat the game as Richter, you're definitely a pro.

antilucid
09-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Tony Hawk Project 8

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/113/s01.jpg
Break 15 bones in one bail
10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

This was one hilarious achievement to try to get.

Oldeez
09-03-2007, 02:59 PM
wow i am really not sure but climbing to the top of the agency tower is pretty fun ive dun it like a hundred times..then trying to jump into the small pool of water

knockton55
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
So, off-topic, is anyone up for completely replacing post count with the star system? Just think about all of the worthless posts it would prevent.

well yes if it will stop mods accusing people of just keeping to post on the same thread

Bluntman428
09-03-2007, 08:56 PM

When did the rules get changed to ban vulgar language?

Last I checked, cursing occasionally isn't against the rules. Excessive cursing and flaming? Yes. But not cursing in general.

I don't think you've been a mod long enough for anyone to know whether you're harsh or not. But I do know that the veteran mods likely wouldn't engage in lengthy arguments in public over trivial issues such as this. The thread has remained, for the most part, on topic.

The Killer 47
09-03-2007, 09:23 PM
One of the more interesting achievements I've picked up is the secret panel 5 in Bomberman Act Zero. Honestly who would think to stand still for an entire minute of play (on certain levels no less) to get an achievement?

Blind x360a
09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Seriously for me.

XxLUC41xX
09-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Im Proud Of 200 In Gauntlet Really Thats Hard As Hell

cyberhookup
09-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Im Proud Of 200 In Gauntlet Really Thats Hard As Hell
Congrats on getting 200 in it. I just bought it on my other account might have a few questions for you about it.

ph201
09-04-2007, 12:01 AM

True. Finding paths to get to the top was interesting.

PerpetualHeaven
09-04-2007, 02:18 PM
When did the rules get changed to ban vulgar language?

Last I checked, cursing occasionally isn't against the rules. Excessive cursing and flaming? Yes. But not cursing in general.

I don't think you've been a mod long enough for anyone to know whether you're harsh or not. But I do know that the veteran mods likely wouldn't engage in lengthy arguments in public over trivial issues such as this. The thread has remained, for the most part, on topic.

When was vulgar language banned? A long time ago. It's not accepted and quite a few mods already edit language. Particularly the "F" word isn't allowed and we're labeled as a family site. There are people on here who are 12-13 years old and maybe even younger. You may have not noticed but a lot of posts get edited. And you may not be on often enough to see it, but cursing has been in a bit excess to me and the only word I edit is the F word. But don't worry I'm giving up on that part. I'm editing way too many posts anyways. so everyone can do what they wish but Timmay has been swearing excessively as of late. One post of his if I can remember correctly had 3 words in it 2 of them being the F word. Real constructive.

And it has happened multiple times when mods have got into lengthy arguments. My point was there's no need to post a million achievements in a million different posts. I stated it before and I state again, I've unlocked many interesting achievements. Do I need to post all of them? No, I really don't.

There would have been no argument if there isn't a constant response to my posts. I said something and that's that. There's no injustice in this. It's a simple rule that's almost entirely impossible not to follow. Stay on topic and post your MOST interesting achievement. Achievement is not plural.

My entire point is to have this thread keep going instead of being locked. Once things go astray, what gives any other mod a reason not to lock it? And I'm far from being a harsh mod. I post my thoughts in the thread so I don't have to go out and throw around infractions and warnings or lock threads. Just trying to please everybody. There are a lot of veteran members who threads that are worth being up instead of other threads being bumped with suck my balls and talking about aegis wing in an interesting achievement thread.

Do you also see the yield sign? The one that says report post? Yeah, I have my e-mail box filled with them all the time. So instead of throwing around warnings, I just POST and let people know. So just because you think there isn't anything going on, doesn't mean there ISN'T.

edit: Please no one respond to this post. What has been said has been done. If you have a complaint or anything about what I said just PM me or PM Minty and Webb. Continue talking about your most interesting achievement.

knockton55
09-04-2007, 05:19 PM
geez even the high ups argue on this site.

Bluntman428
09-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Show me where you heard that profanity isn't allowed.

http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7237&highlight=Forum+Rules

Minty, Webb, and Legion all commented in that thread, and nowhere did they mention profanity being against the rules. I've seen site staff use profanity on a number of occasions actually. Not in excess, but occasionally.

Perhaps you heard some news that I missed somewhere along the line, but until I hear otherwise from senior staff, I don't believe it.

The majority of the people who post here are over 18. I can guarantee you anyone under 18 has heard profanity before. If they have a computer and the internet, I assure you they've seen much worse than a few vulgar words. Matter of fact, unless the few kids here are mormons, I guarantee you they probably curse more than the adults do. I used to work in elementary schools, I heard some shit come out of those kids' mouths that I've never even heard before.

PerpetualHeaven
09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Show me where you heard that profanity isn't allowed.

http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7237&highlight=Forum+Rules

Minty, Webb, and Legion all commented in that thread, and nowhere did they mention profanity being against the rules. I've seen site staff use profanity on a number of occasions actually. Not in excess, but occasionally.

Perhaps you heard some news that I missed somewhere along the line, but until I hear otherwise from senior staff, I don't believe it.

The majority of the people who post here are over 18. I can guarantee you anyone under 18 has heard profanity before. If they have a computer and the internet, I assure you they've seen much worse than a few vulgar words. Matter of fact, unless the few kids here are mormons, I guarantee you they probably curse more than the adults do. I used to work in elementary schools, I heard some shit come out of those kids' mouths that I've never even heard before.

First, you completely ignored the fact that I said not to post in here and instead PM but of course I see what you're trying to do and that's stir something for no reason.

Anyways, I don't know if any of the other mods do edit the language (I've seen some have), but I personally DID depending if the particular person is cursing excessively. Go ahead swear if you would like, I could careless. I rarely edited posts. I've only edited like 5-6 posts out of the many I've seen.

I also don't care how many younger kids may curse or not, I have a little brother who is 15 and I don't even like him swearing period. He can listen to music, movies, or video games with it but why repeat what was said? It's all back to the principle. Where does it say anywhere in the school district board that no one can swear but teachers say you can't curse. Of course there are plenty of kids that swear but there are more constructive ways to say something without swearing.

Read again though, I said I stopped editing. Just Timmay personally has been cursing excessively. Show me anywhere else where I asked anyone to watch their language? No where. Look at his infractions also. He has 5 or 6. I may edit a few posts here and there if I feel necessary but I don't edit everyones post.

There was also a post in the feedback section with someone complaining about cussing. Some don't find it excessive on the site, some may. I don't understand why anyone would get angry about not being able to swear, but some people don't enjoy seeing a post that goes "what the f***? That's so f***ing gay. f***." And I have seen plenty. I'm not trying to be a twat or a douche. And I don't want to sound like a grandfather either because I swear here and there also. I just try and keep it to zero on the forum boards. There's really no need for it. Smite me and call me a homo or whatever, I could careless.

Now, if you want to say anything else PM me or complain to Webb or Minty. I'm not editing posts anymore and people can do what they want. I really could careless anymore. Want to swear all over the place go ahead, all I ask is to keep it to a minimum.

edit: Must make note that excessive swearing and swearing in titles are not allowed. Mildly is and believe me Timmay surpassed mildly a long time ago.

Webb
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Hmmmm...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

1138 - stop being an ass.

Blunt - The rules for swearing have been as such...

We can't moderate every word so mild and non vulger swearing will not be frowned upon but excessive swearing in a post or in a thread title will be unacceptable on the whole.

And that thread you linked was 12 months old :p

Any probs. PM me.

Oh and respect the mods please guys, we put them here for a reason ;)

*locked*