PDA

View Full Version : Wheee! A bug!

Saikotic
08-28-2007, 03:52 AM
Twas' funny. Going through the game again on Hard to get that achievment, and the Historian one, and as I was testing the Telekinesis plasmid once again, I threw a oxy-acetylene tank (or what looked like one, from my experience with them) at the tennis ball machine, and the game froze, with the controller rumble left on.

Anyone else find things like this?

The Pants Party
08-28-2007, 06:17 AM
That happened to me about six times while flying out of the Death Star II in Lego Star Wars. Not really anything new, but at least it didn't happen to you during an undefeated run!

graf1k
08-28-2007, 06:07 PM
That's happened to me with a couple games on one of my previous systems but never with Bioshock, knock on wood.

Blkmag1k
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
That's happened to me with a couple games on one of my previous systems but never with Bioshock, knock on wood.

knock hard enough, you'll get friction and your system will be on fire:woop:

no, I havent exp that myself except last night it froze for no apparent reason, todays its all good

08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
I call it the "I'm finally doing well in a Rainbow Six: Vegas match" bug.

Fire Mage
08-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I had just finished the whole Farmer's Market portion of the game and I went to return to Arcadia.

Then my game froze at the loading screen. I had to do the whole Farmer's Market over.

That's when I started saving regularly throughout the game instead of relying on autosaves.