PDA

View Full Version : Ugh..

travmeatwad
08-28-2007, 07:24 AM
I rented this game yesterday.. messed around with some of the modes (My Soundtrack and F.A.C.E) and then went into the Build a Label mode.. I was first disappointed that you couldn't just load a character you've already made in F.A.C.E.. instead you had to make him all over... alright, no big deal.

Then, I played this game for several hours.. getting further into the story, signing artists, making money, earning achievements, all of that. During one of the fights, the game froze on me.. I was like "alright, at least it should be saved." It wasn't.. There isn't an auto-save feature in this game? Now I have to start the game all over..

I enjoy the game, but this sucks. Has this happened to any of you?

daewezzy
08-28-2007, 03:27 PM
There should be an auto-save function somewhere in the Build a Label options. And once turned on, it'll auto-save every time you get back to your apartment.

Shaaady Souljah
08-28-2007, 03:48 PM
yeah. just make sure it is enabled next time you start up ;)
that sucks...

the game goes really fast once you get the hang of it though.

travmeatwad
08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
There should be an auto-save function somewhere in the Build a Label options. And once turned on, it'll auto-save every time you get back to your apartment.

Heh, thanks.. I'll look for it when I start it again.

RiotSniper
11-05-2007, 01:04 AM
HI TRAVIS. Never thought I'd find someone from my school on a random 360 site. I feel nerdy.

Anyways yea that sucks.

travmeatwad
11-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Man, Brandon.. this was so long ago. Haha.

L4mbo93
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
well i turned mi autosave on
i feel 4 ya bro