PDA

View Full Version : FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party
08-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Q: I can't find the last cube in the Military Base, but I've got them all off the map. What's the deal?
A: On the main airfield, toward the top, is a row of crates, push these around and there is one hidden underneath.

Q: What's the best way for heroic/evil skills?
A: On most levels, the sumo mini-game is best. Punch an enemy and wait one second, then punch again and repeat this pattern. They won't die and they won't go flying out of the ring.

Q: Can I get achievements while using cheats?
A: No, you can not.

PREYcise
02-27-2008, 08:41 AM
i looked through all the forums and couldnt find an answer to this question. Why is it that i got all acheivments, even the "keeper of the all spark" yet i havent gotten "mad skills"? i obviously had to complete all skill levels in order to get "keeper of the all spark" yet it hasnt given me "mad skill" achievment. i feel robbed

BL00DC0RE
03-01-2008, 09:58 PM
i looked through all the forums and couldnt find an answer to this question. Why is it that i got all acheivments, even the "keeper of the all spark" yet i havent gotten "mad skills"? i obviously had to complete all skill levels in order to get "keeper of the all spark" yet it hasnt given me "mad skill" achievment. i feel robbed

Maybe the dead guy burried under your room that hasen't had a Chance to rest In Peace yet has the answer to this question. I think he was murdered :uzi:Shot in the head.
I aslo bet the guy who killed him aslo danced on his unkown grave.:woop:
I aslo bet there is no lock on the casket :locked because he just though him in the whole and burried him. But before he died I bet his face looked like this:eek:
I also bet they were best friends at one point.:drunk. Untill he pissed off his friend and killed him that is.:uzi:
I think he got him mad or something.:mad: and the other guy who took the bullet was like.:confused:. I also think when he was shot in the head he was still alive and he had to find something to knock him out with. :chair. I also think I know why he ticked off his friend. I think they were drunk and the guy who died siad. DUDE I think your gay and You like Man Butt. Sweaty Pink Ring man butt. :ass.WHOAH WHOAH!!!!!!! IM WAY :offtopic:. I hope you get 1000 in this game bro. I swear you were robbed and being robbed like that will get somebody killed these days. Good Luck Bro.

Rock on. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DarkKokoro84
06-17-2008, 06:39 PM
..............Right!! ok im gonna suggust u seek help ,quickly

Nero Mystyra
07-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Maybe the dead guy burried under your room that hasen't had a Chance to rest In Peace yet has the answer to this question. I think he was murdered :uzi:Shot in the head.
I aslo bet the guy who killed him aslo danced on his unkown grave.:woop:
I aslo bet there is no lock on the casket :locked because he just though him in the whole and burried him. But before he died I bet his face looked like this:eek:
I also bet they were best friends at one point.:drunk. Untill he pissed off his friend and killed him that is.:uzi:
I think he got him mad or something.:mad: and the other guy who took the bullet was like.:confused:. I also think when he was shot in the head he was still alive and he had to find something to knock him out with. :chair. I also think I know why he ticked off his friend. I think they were drunk and the guy who died siad. DUDE I think your gay and You like Man Butt. Sweaty Pink Ring man butt. :ass.WHOAH WHOAH!!!!!!! IM WAY :offtopic:. I hope you get 1000 in this game bro. I swear you were robbed and being robbed like that will get somebody killed these days. Good Luck Bro.

Rock on. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rockSorry i don't mean to necro a year old thread but Holy shit this post made my day. Can't stop laughing xD

BLQQDCQRE
09-13-2010, 03:21 AM
..............Right!! ok im gonna suggust u seek help ,quickly I'll seek help if you can convince PREYcise to stop hanging out at the local gay bars.:eek::ass :drunk:ass:eek: HAHAHAHAHA looks like Ill never get the help I need. Oh well at least I'm not looking at Speedos all day right PREYcise? HAHAHAHA

Venomized
01-30-2012, 11:20 PM
I'll seek help if you can convince PREYcise to stop hanging out at the local gay bars.:eek::ass :drunk:ass:eek: HAHAHAHAHA looks like Ill never get the help I need. Oh well at least I'm not looking at Speedos all day right PREYcise? HAHAHAHA

Even after a year and a half, you still act like a retard. I dont doubt you still are one. I would say you are 12, but about 3-4 years later and you are still like this. That would put you up to a 15-16 year old. Pathetic. Really.

And I cannot believe you came back to check on this thread that long after just to see if you got a reply. Sad.

Though all is understandable if you have some disease such as ADHD.