PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Barad
05-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Discuss the achievements in this thread.

ACHIEVEMENTS: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sbk-generations/achievements/

AmbaLaBamba
01-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Was hoping there'd be a guide here for this as I'm getting it via rental tomorrow, looking at the list though things seem to be rather simple for the most part, just hope I can actually play the game instead of flailing all over the track..

Barad
01-24-2013, 12:28 AM
Was hoping there'd be a guide here for this as I'm getting it via rental tomorrow, looking at the list though things seem to be rather simple for the most part, just hope I can actually play the game instead of flailing all over the track..

I wanted to make a G&R for this game but have yet to start the game, may do soon enough but I've never played an SBK game on Xbox before.

AmbaLaBamba
01-24-2013, 09:09 PM
I wanted to make a G&R for this game but have yet to start the game, may do soon enough but I've never played an SBK game on Xbox before.

Neither have I, I got it today so will probably try it sometime over the weekend. Give me a shout if you want to get the online achievements out of the way (if they can be done with just 2 people etc) I wouldn't mind helping if you were up for it.

Or writing a guide etc, I'm up for anything... well almost anything. o_O

Barad
01-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Neither have I, I got it today so will probably try it sometime over the weekend. Give me a shout if you want to get the online achievements out of the way (if they can be done with just 2 people etc) I wouldn't mind helping if you were up for it.

Or writing a guide etc, I'm up for anything... well almost anything. o_O

Haha yupp, well I'll definitely let you know first when I decide to play this. Not the most appealing game in my backlog if I'm honest. :p

AmbaLaBamba
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Haha yupp, well I'll definitely let you know first when I decide to play this. Not the most appealing game in my backlog if I'm honest. :p

I didn't expect to get it so soon from LoveFilm in all honesty, but hey-ho!