PDA

View Full Version : mosaic problem

keightley1980
05-15-2012, 06:53 AM
i have 164 out 180 but i have problems with locked teams

for instance i have played all the other teams that are in romania's group yet i only played romania once and they are locked and i cant play them again, when i check the other teams, it doesnt say they will unlock romania again. is there a way of playing romania again without having to restart the whole game again. its the same with finland and sweden in the holland group

Eggnogga
05-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Well.... how did you lose?! I played the whole thing on semi-pro and never once lost. Have you tried to play other teams in that group in the hopes that it would unlock them?

Evo Kazz
05-15-2012, 01:10 PM
When you lose, things lock, I had this exact problem, I just played each team in the group again and everything was unlocked by the end. If you open a road, then play the next game and lose, that road will lock. Set it to easy if your losing a lot.

Currently on 133/180

keightley1980
05-15-2012, 01:25 PM
thats the problem, ive never lost

Evo Kazz
05-15-2012, 02:06 PM
thats the problem, ive never lost

Are you sure roads are unlocked? Sometimes you have access to a country but need to manually select unlock road.

mott1993
05-15-2012, 02:10 PM
If a team is locked (red circle) then play a team that has a road from the locked country

For example, if Sweden is locked, but the Netherlands is open, then play the Netherlands so Sweden is unlocked, and by playing Sweden, Finland will unlock.

soundlessb00m
05-16-2012, 07:30 AM
If you can't play against a particular country, it may be because you are too far away.

For example, the team you played last (whoever it may be), when it comes to the next game you can only play them again, or countries with joining roads.

Chances are the countries you can't access isn't because they are locked, it will be because you need to play your way to them (you may be 2 roads way for instance).

I hope this makes sense?!

Evo Kazz
05-16-2012, 06:08 PM
If you can't play against a particular country, it may be because you are too far away.

For example, the team you played last (whoever it may be), when it comes to the next game you can only play them again, or countries with joining roads.

Chances are the countries you can't access isn't because they are locked, it will be because you need to play your way to them (you may be 2 roads way for instance).

I hope this makes sense?!

It's not that your far away, it's there is no road connecting them, not all games are connected, and as the above said, you need to shuffle along to them.

I finished it all today but what I did is mapped out a route round the group to make sure I only play each team one time.

keightley1980
05-17-2012, 06:40 AM
ive had to restart cos there was no way of playing slovenia, i played each team around them again and it never unlocked them.

plus the game freezing is driving me up the wall. i dont have saved in the cloud storage so its not that

Evo Kazz
05-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Sounds like it glitched on you then? 164/180 and have to restart is just brutal, I feel for you, I done 180/180 and I know how rough the ride is.

keightley1980
05-21-2012, 06:04 PM
it would take quicker if it wasnt for the game freezing every two games, its so frustrating having to play the same game again cos it lost the previous one