PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Mode

jeffy x360a
05-16-2012, 01:38 AM
getting your ass handed to you lol dont forget to turn off the hardcore mode feature :)

i was doing quite good until i got to the medium levels then was getting my ass whooped!!

Ooyah
05-16-2012, 01:23 PM
getting your ass handed to you lol dont forget to turn off the hardcore mode feature :)

i was doing quite good until i got to the medium levels then was getting my ass whooped!!

The medium levels are thrashing me even on novice!!! Seems a lot harder than the first game.

jeffy x360a
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM
i crushed most easy levels on hardcore. i did 1 hard level on novice without losing 1 life. so far ive done 5 mediums. i tried a few different hards. there going to be fun trying to figure them out. overall this game owns. id play more but i just started iinfinite undiscovery and its addicting also.

Repo
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
The medium levels are thrashing me even on novice!!! Seems a lot harder than the first game.
Hopefully, the first one was too easy and over way too quickly.

XtremeLeo
10-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Is the mode enabled by default?

zszaiss
10-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Is the mode enabled by default?

Yes. Like others have said, it's still completely doable to solve at least some levels without dying in hardcore, but I couldn't solve them all. I switched to easy, and still struggling with 3 in both Medium and Hard.