PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-16-2012, 07:37 AM
This should arrive today and i have not played max payne since number 1 when i was like 12 which i didnt finish. Im going to start on hard and was just wondering about aim modes. Apparently i dont have to use free aim (im going too for the achievements) just wondering what the difference is between the other options.

Marty308862
05-16-2012, 07:48 AM
eh? Soft and hard aim? Direffence is when you push left trigger it will help you aim on the enemy and its a lot of easier to kill him.:woop:

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Sorry dont know what there called :P so will having assisted effect achievements?

Darthgamer138
05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
This should arrive today and i have not played max payne since number 1 when i was like 12 which i didnt finish. Im going to start on hard and was just wondering about aim modes. Apparently i dont have to use free aim (im going too for the achievements) just wondering what the difference is between the other options.

I implore you to not start on hard. I started on medium, and beat both Max Payne's back in the day, but this is an ass-kicker, and I'm only on chapter 4. Work your way up.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Im pretty good at shooters. I should be ok :p

Marty308862
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Sorry dont know what there called :P so will having assisted effect achievements?

if you want [free aim] achievements, you must play with free aim, even when I played with soft aim and I was aiming with free left trigger I dont get the achievements. so I choose free aim, restart checkpoint, get the achievements, then I again choose soft aim :woop: