PDA

View Full Version : Neat new Halo drop pod avatar item. What else would you like to see ?

theNomad
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Halo Avatar Collection—May - YouTube

Pretty neat new ODST styled drop pod avatar item, what else would you like to see Microsoft/343i do ?

Ironic but I'm guessing they've never released guns due to not wanting to be seen to promote guns, but we've had gravity hammers and energy swords. I'd like to see a red or blue flaming helmet.

Blizzard-1
05-16-2012, 02:24 PM
There is one Flaming Helmet but it was never available direct from the marketplace.

Ty-Rex
05-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Was there ever a Flood Infection Form avatar item thingy? It seems like that would be a pretty neat thing.

SuperSkyline89
05-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Gears of War had a Lancer.

And that's what I want, I want a silenced SMG to match my ODST armor. I couldn't care less about their PG rated avatar item bullshit, the console rests on the sales of M rated games, not making guns for avatars is just pansy political correctness.

FYI: If you wanted to embed the video just copy the YouTube link straight it, no need for the square brackets thing.

Kunduz
05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Assault rifle, but that's not gonna happen due to microsoft new rules about weapons in the avatar marketplace...

LickableLemons7
05-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I agree with Skyline, I'd love to see an SMG or assult rifle for my avatar.

I don't get MS though. Don't we have tattoos on the avatar marketplace now? And they remove guns? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against tattoos as I rock a few myself, but I'd imagine some parents would do a double take if they saw their kid's avatar on the 360 with tattoos.

Teh Phantomz
05-16-2012, 10:54 PM
I want an Assault Rifle prop, M$ really need to reconsider their business model.

Vectorman953
05-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Was there ever a Flood Infection Form avatar item thingy? It seems like that would be a pretty neat thing.
Yep. It was a tiny little infection form.

I'd like to see a Warthog, and scale model of the Infinity props