PDA

View Full Version : Download Ghost Recon Alpha right now !!!

Asturgis
05-16-2012, 04:13 PM
It's available on the Marketplace, free, in the video section. It's the first movie (real live-action movie) that lasts 10 good minutes of a series to promote Future Soldier. Made by a french team, in Czech Republic.

It's just the most impressive promo ever made for a video game, including Bungie's work.

Wilkz07
05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
The content you are trying to purchase is not available in the country listed in your Xbox LIVE Account. Click OK to view content available for your XBOX LIVE Account country.

Looks like its US only.

Asturgis
05-16-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm in France and it works fine, maybe wait a day or two, or create a UK account?

Kaskade
05-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I've downloaded it here in the US with no problems and I must say it is a very well made short movie. Ridley Scott helped make the short movie and he was behind the fantastic movie BLACK HAWK DOWN

The Bum-Mobile
05-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I'll have to take a look at it next time I'm on. Especially because Ridley Scott is behind some of it. Not Tony.

I looked at the crew and Ridley Scott wasn't listed? I figured he was just producing but not even that. Going to see what he contributed to it exactly.

Oh it's just his production company.

StompingFreak
05-17-2012, 08:20 AM
If you got on the ghost recon site, there is a list of unlockable weapons. One is to input the code hidden in this film. Still haven't seen/found it. Anyone else had any luck?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-17-2012, 10:32 AM
I watched it yesterday im in the UK worked fine. It was really good aswell!

DEG23
05-18-2012, 12:05 AM
I stopped reading at Ridley Scott and began the download, can't wait to watch it when i get home. I would love to see a director like Ridley attempt to make a full feature film based on a game, it might be the only way to have a decent video game movie.

MyPetWorm
05-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Ghost Recon Alpha - Official HD Film - YouTube

Youtube, the saviour to all of us who live in non-supported countries :)