PDA

View Full Version : Easy 200G?

epidemic1979
05-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Does anybody know how hard the achievements are for this game? Considering picking this up since it's on sale deal of the week 400 MSP currently. What's people's opinions on this game. Would like to know.

Many thanks

DigitalNinjaLee
05-17-2012, 06:57 PM
It's really not that bad. It is a more pick-up-and-play version of Dance Central. No routine practicing or anything, it is just hitting the circles. As for the achievements, I have not gotten them all yet, but I was able to get about half of them after about an hour or so of playing. The only ones that really seem time consuming are AAA every song, Top Artist and Rhythm Master. Rhythm Master has you getting the "rhythm tricks" throughout the entire song. Since its only 5 bucks, its really not that bad. REALLY small song list though, so don't expect too much variety. If you played DDR back in the day, you will see many features (voices, music, etc) that are reminiscent of DDR.

MrZombieChicken
05-17-2012, 10:34 PM
I got 6 out of 12 achievements after playing the first song (3 minutes or so) without knowing what the hell I was doing. I'm sure the rest of the achievements are not this easy to get though.

Qu33n Embla
06-30-2012, 01:55 PM
They are not that hard at all. I have all of them and you can easily get them all in one day.. I got 11 achievements in one day except for the "Rhythm master" achievement. But only because I was too tired to dance, and I also had to figure out how to maintain rhythm tricks throughout an entire song. So I used two days of playing to finish the game.