PDA

View Full Version : Questions about splitscreen

DrThirteen
05-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Hey
I am really looking forward to this game, but I still have some concerns/questions about it.

1. In GRAW 1&2 the camera switched from third-person to first person, when you play splitscreen. I hated that. :(
So is it the same in this game?

2. Can I play online with two players at one console like in Gears or Halo?

3. How does the weapon customisation work? Can I only unlock new weapons online?

I hope someone can answer those questions. :)

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-17-2012, 11:29 PM
I doubt it would go to first person on split screen. Not sure about question 2. Weapon customization is brilliant trust me you can take apart the whole weapon and change every little piece. Having played this game i can say its my most anticipated game this year cant wait! (apart from AC3 and HALO4.) Its is amazing

MyPetWorm
05-18-2012, 12:32 AM
http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1922/xbox-360/ghost-recon-future-soldier.html

Ever need co-op questions answered? Use Co-optimus. Best tool for co-op :p

1: Haven't seen any screen shots yet, but I'm hoping it stays third person. I'm sure they used to first-person it because when you split a screen, you lost so much of your view to your back. They may assume we all have bigger TVs now and can handle it xD

2:
Local + Online Play
Not Supported3: You unlock weapons through playing the game, and from what I know, using credits to buy them. The future soldier website has a free-play gunsmith up for you to play with if you want to get a feel for it now :p Some weapon parts, from my current knowledge (Which could easily be wrong) has to be bought with credits. There are also a few unlockable guns through other methods, there is another thread with some info on that :p

DrThirteen
05-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Okay thanks for your answers.

I have one final question, which I couldn't get anwered anywhere else:

Does the campaign support splitscreen?

If not there is only the guerilla mode, that can be played splitscreen, and because splitscreen is the most important aspect for me, I'm not sure if the Guerilla mode alone will keep me and my friend interested in the game for long.

DrThirteen
05-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Okay so I actually found an answer, and as it seems the campaign will not support splitscreen!
And as Guerilla Mode won't feature Gunsmith Mode I'm not longer interested in buying the game. :(

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Okay so I actually found an answer, and as it seems the campaign will not support splitscreen!
And as Guerilla Mode won't feature Gunsmith Mode I'm not longer interested in buying the game. :(

Play it by yourself.. This is one of the games of the year TBH.