PDA

View Full Version : Quick opinion?

NeoDraven
05-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Is this worth buying? Loved the other 2. Trading in games I don;t play so it wont cost me anything. How long is the campaign? And it the MP Good?

Barad
05-17-2012, 05:40 PM
You should get it, it's a great game. The singleplayer is around 12 hours and long and you could play the multiplayer for countless hours more but it's no perfect, really depends if you like it or not and there have been a lot of complaints on the multiplayer so far.

NeoDraven
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM
I play quite a few TPS (GoW, GRAW ect) so I hope I'll enjoy it.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I play quite a few TPS (GoW, GRAW ect) so I hope I'll enjoy it.

Its nothing like TPS games. Its much different. But its really good. Hopefully ill be done by next wed/thus as soon a i get Ghost recon goodbye life :p

Barad
05-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Its nothing like TPS games. Its much different. But its really good. Hopefully ill be done by next wed/thus as soon a i get Ghost recon goodbye life :p

Doubt you'll 1k this in a week, but I can't wait for Ghost Recon too.

NeoDraven
05-17-2012, 06:48 PM

So It's a TPS that is nothing like a TPS? :P

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-17-2012, 08:34 PM
So It's a TPS that is nothing like a TPS? :P

Yes :D. Im not going for 1k tbf just as much as i can in the time.

Rep
05-17-2012, 08:43 PM
You can complete the campaign in about 8 hours. It will take around 10+ on Hard or above difficulties. The game is great, but it doesn't really feel like the old Max Payne games in my opinion. The game will keep you very busy if you plan on getting 1k.

Psycho0022
05-17-2012, 09:15 PM
The story is top notch, as are most Rockstar Games. The action is stylish like a gun ballet from any John Woo movie. The multiplayer is a lot of fun but will not sustain you for a long period of time if solely playing for just mp. Saying this I would give it a 9/10 overall and it will make a great purchase and replay on single player campaign is high.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-17-2012, 09:44 PM
I started on hard and am using free aim. Story is great but its quite hard! Just finished chpt 6 onto disk 2

NeoDraven
05-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I started on hard and am using free aim. Story is great but its quite hard! Just finished chpt 6 onto disk 2

Theres two discs? Did not know that.

Rep
05-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Theres two discs? Did not know that.

Yup. One for half of the story mode, and one for the other half plus multiplayer.

TaiCoon
05-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey guys,

I have a question about the controls of scoped weapons and sniper rifles.
Is it normal that the controls switch to the left stick when i push LT? o.O
I tried every controller-setting but it is not possible for me to use the scoped weapons like all the other guns :(

Thanks for help

fresh fish 101
05-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey guys,

I have a question about the controls of scoped weapons and sniper rifles.
Is it normal that the controls switch to the left stick when i push LT? o.O
I tried every controller-setting but it is not possible for me to use the scoped weapons like all the other guns :(

Thanks for help

with controller setup 1 it doesnt do that... from what i gather, it only uses left analog to aim when you switch controller setups

TaiCoon
05-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Hmmm... Strange. I use controller setup 1 out of 4 possible setups.
But i still have to use the left stick :(
I cant be the only one with this problem...

fresh fish 101
05-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Hmmm... Strange. I use controller setup 1 out of 4 possible setups.
But i still have to use the left stick :(
I cant be the only one with this problem...

single player? multiplayer? or both? cuz i know when i played chapter 3 single player (setup 1) i was using the right analog to move when scoped in with sniper rifle.

gamerscorhunta
05-18-2012, 04:51 PM
It is definetely worth all $60. I have beaten the game, but haven't even played the multiplayer yet, and I think this game is absolutely stunning. It should be a law to never doubt Rockstar when they make their games, because when they make a game, they make a whole new list of expectations for every game like it out there.

TaiCoon
05-18-2012, 07:29 PM
single player? multiplayer? or both? cuz i know when i played chapter 3 single player (setup 1) i was using the right analog to move when scoped in with sniper rifle.
In the singleplayer i have to use the left stick with setup 1.
I reset al my setups an try it again.
If this doesn't work than i dont know what i do wrong.