PDA

View Full Version : Whats the boosting method to rank 50

DeaDMau5
05-17-2012, 10:16 PM
thanks, just seems like a long one legit...

Nevander
05-17-2012, 10:18 PM
I guess just kills. If you want to boost msg me, I think I have a good way.

Nevander is GT.

mgorsi
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
what way is that?

NightTimeScene
05-18-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm looking for some boosters to help out during the weekend.

Nevander
05-18-2012, 03:56 AM
Someone should try this out:

Party of eight.
All join same lobby.
Host searches for Team DM.
In game, break off into teams of two. Eight players would make four teams of two.
Meet somewhere on the map.
Person 1 kills Person 2 twice.
Person 2 creates vendetta.
Person 2 kills Person 1 twice.
Person 1 then creates vendetta.
Keep repeating steps 5-9 until match ends.

Just an idea I have.

Situation
05-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Hit me up if you wanna boost this, Sandman Prime

Mr. Gore
05-18-2012, 01:03 PM
The game has only been out for three days, just play the game. If you really dislike the multiplayer then you don't need the achievement.

JuSt BLaZe
05-18-2012, 01:12 PM
The game has only been out for three days, just play the game. If you really dislike the multiplayer then you don't need the achievement.

Yes we need the achievement and yes we want to find the best way to boost it. If you don't like the idea, you should rather stay away from games/threads with MP-Level-Up-Achievements.

EliteShadowMan
05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes we need the achievement and yes we want to find the best way to boost it. If you don't like the idea, you should rather stay away from games/threads with MP-Level-Up-Achievements.

No he's definitely right on this one. At least play the multiplayer legit for a while. I probably won't bother boosting at all, or wait till ranks take a lot longer.

JuSt BLaZe
05-18-2012, 02:16 PM
No he's definitely right on this one. At least play the multiplayer legit for a while. I probably won't bother boosting at all, or wait till ranks take a lot longer.

Baaah I can have the same fun in a boosting session. Trust me. :p

uhKillswitch
05-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Baaah I can have the same fun in a boosting session. Trust me. :p

I completely agree on this. I can still play the multiplayer legit and I'm enjoying it so far but that doesn't mean I couldn't boost as well from time to time to get the level 50 cheevo out of the way quicker.
So please to everyone complaining about boosting; we' re not hurting anyone if we set up sessions for ourselves. So get over it.

Mr. Gore
05-18-2012, 02:45 PM
I completely agree on this. I can still play the multiplayer legit and I'm enjoying it so far but that doesn't mean I couldn't boost as well from time to time to get the level 50 cheevo out of the way quicker.
So please to everyone complaining about boosting; we' re not hurting anyone if we set up sessions for ourselves. So get over it.

I really don't give a shit if you boost or not. I just think it is stupid to try and set up boosting lobbies the week the game came out. After a few weeks then have at it but at least try to enjoy the game when it is still fresh.

fresh fish 101
05-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I really don't give a shit if you boost or not. I just think it is stupid to try and set up boosting lobbies the week the game came out. After a few weeks then have at it but at least try to enjoy the game when it is still fresh.

everyone has thier own way of "enjoying" the game... for some it's playing legit, for others it's boosting... just let people play the way they want to play :)

uhKillswitch
05-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Someone should try this out:

Party of eight.
All join same lobby.
Host searches for Team DM.
In game, break off into teams of two. Eight players would make four teams of two.
Meet somewhere on the map.
Person 1 kills Person 2 twice.
Person 2 creates vendetta.
Person 2 kills Person 1 twice.
Person 1 then creates vendetta.
Keep repeating steps 5-9 until match ends.

Just an idea I have.

Back on topic:

Nevander or anyone else... Has anyone already tried this method? How is the xp outcome?

Barad
05-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I don't mind boosting but when doing it so soon on a game like this just seems sad.

uhKillswitch
05-18-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't mind boosting but when doing it so soon on a game like this just seems sad.

Doing it later on is alright with you but doing it shortly after release is sad?
I would simply call you a hypocrite then.
Boosting is boosting. It surely doesn't matter when.
What's the problem of all the people complaining? No one is forcing you to do it yourselves, so would you please stop comming to this thread stating your opinion since it's completely off topic.
If you wanna bitch did you ever think about whining in the bitching thread?!

XPL1C1T GAM3R
05-18-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm down for this so if anyone wants to boost hit me up.

Rekless
05-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Well as I understand it you have to be part of a crew as in the rockstar social club crews to maximise xp bonus's so if you all want max xp get in a crew and play as a crew against other crews otherwise as a lone wolf you will only get basic xp. so crew up

mcgraw x3
05-18-2012, 05:13 PM
I dont really see a point in boosting. I level up at least 1-2 an hour and im currently at lvl 17. I get about 30 kills 10 deaths per match using akimbo 1911's with extra clip size, compensaters and the gas block . . . Its beast

TrishTheDish
05-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Yayyyy another thread where complete anonymous strangers that will never ever meet in real life judge each other on how they choose to play the games they bought with their own money! These NEVER get old!

attackedbullet
05-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi im in the UK got game last night at midnight :) Please add me for boosting also im in the UK but will play USA PLAYERS send me message to my gamer tag see below.

WizardFlipper

Oynox Slider
05-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Just play this games three years later and hope, there will be hacked lobby which will boost you to Level 50. Like it is in GTA IV nowadays.

Harvey Domino
05-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Add me please if anyone gets a group together. I'm so pissed at this games multiplayer I just wanna be done with it so I can focus on the campaign.

Harvey Domino

AlmaVerse
05-19-2012, 03:20 AM
I personally could care less about this achievement, until I earn the NYM Hardcore one first. If I can't do that, this boosting stuff would be pointless seeing as how the only reason I sit through the boredom of boosting is to complete a game. 990G won't cut it for me.

ethanbrowner
10-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Yayyyy another thread where complete anonymous strangers that will never ever meet in real life judge each other on how they choose to play the games they bought with their own money! These NEVER get old!
well said also on a side note nice sig go manutd

Ingen Kommentar
10-27-2012, 04:59 PM
hit me up for boosting...

GT: Ingen kommentar