PDA

View Full Version : stuck on this shitty game

Gonzogasm
05-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Im at one of the first missions where you have to drive the little go karts and it says to stop opponent. Well I've been driving around for a half hour taking him out and it does nothing. His kart just resets and keeps going no matter what I do. He hit a train and got reset and keeps going. I have absolutely no clue what to do here. Any suggestions?

GTAVC3
05-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Wow, Really ? I am playing Crash Time now, But this game, Is like part 2, I believe. Chash Time is FREAKIN' GREAT !!!! So, I purchased this game also. I have not started it yet, But I wonder now If I should even start it. Are you still having problems with it ?

ElementalFiend
06-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Start it. I don't remember the mission the OP is mentioning but overall the game is fairly easy. I beat it with casual playing over the course of a week and got all the achievements.

Spanish Assault
09-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Im at one of the first missions where you have to drive the little go karts and it says to stop opponent. Well I've been driving around for a half hour taking him out and it does nothing. His kart just resets and keeps going no matter what I do. He hit a train and got reset and keeps going. I have absolutely no clue what to do here. Any suggestions?
I know this question is old, but I think I know what his issue was. There are 2 bad guys to destroy. You need to go after the guy with the green arrow first. If you attack the other guy he wont get destroyed.