PDA

View Full Version : BLOW OUT & BLOODBATH Grind [Easy Mode]

Lone Wolf Tom
05-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey guys so I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I found a really easy place to get the above grinds.

On the cemetery level (I'm not sure which Act it is) you can obtain a Grenade Launcher pretty early on as a mobster uses it to shoot down at you from a stairway. Pick this up and make sure you have at least 1 grenade left. Later on in the level you find a group of hitmen all huddled around some cars and as Passos make a distraction, Max runs towards the group. At this point the game checkpoints allowing you to fire your Grenades into the group of enemies killing them all instantly and going towards your grinds! Just restart the checkpoint in the pause menu and rinse and repeat!

I did this for about 10 minutes and gained the gold on Blow Out and I gained the gold on my Bloodbath grind also.

Wasn't sure if anyone worked this out previously but thought I would share.

[EDIT] It's Chapter 8 btw :)

Caxie
07-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Nice 1 thanks

8-4 btw

EDIT- Actually scrap that doesnt work it's like end mission they stay standing and don't die
EDIT- it does if you reset your xbox which I read somewhere, might have been on here somewhere I just searched for it through google instead though
Anyway finished all the grinds tonight thank god

nemonobody
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Awesome this one was being a real a pain in the ass.

Thanks man.