PDA

View Full Version : so far 4 mission in.....

ajennice
05-19-2012, 03:03 AM
I'd say pretty good overall. Graphics are good, gameplay is good, story so far is good. You do have to do some sneaking.
I'd say my only negative is that I just finished Max Payne. Going from one shooter (run and gun) into another kinda dimmed the awe feeling. Feels like I just played this entire game but under a different storyline....
Still a gotta have game so far!!!!

Rep
05-19-2012, 03:11 AM
You do have to do some sneaking.
I'd say my only negative is that I just finished Max Payne. Going from one shooter (run and gun) into another kinda dimmed the awe feeling.

It's Ghost Recon, duh. Lol. I have been waiting to start it since I'm still on Max Payne. Do you know how many missions are in the game and how long each of them are?

FR MATTUU
05-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Has any one played siege yet?

judd90
05-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Well its not half obvious he pirated it, no retail copy would do that or they wouldn't release it.

ajennice
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM
REP - Missions a pretty lengthy. It all depends on if you run and gun or use stealth. I stopped on 4 last night to watch the NBA. I'll pick it back up tonight.
FR.. your friend prolly got a bad downloaded copy...LOL. The scrambled options are NOT a sign of a retail game.
Judd, yeah.. I was thinking the same thing

Rep
05-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Just finished the second mission and so far this game's GREAT. I'm still switching from Max Payne and this so I fuck up with the controls some times. Graphics are amazing and definitely what I was expecting. Never played the beta so this is the first time I have played it. The missions are a bit lengthy which is great.

And FR MATTUU: I haven't experienced any of that so far so Judd's probably right.

cHRiSCOe
05-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Luckyyyyysszz

ajennice
05-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Just finished the second mission and so far this game's GREAT. I'm still switching from Max Payne and this so I fuck up with the controls some times. Graphics are amazing and definitely what I was expecting. Never played the beta so this is the first time I have played it. The missions are a bit lengthy which is great.

And FR MATTUU: I haven't experienced any of that so far so Judd's probably right.

I'll throw ya a cheat... If you get spotted it will take away from your GHOST score... if you do get seen, revert to last checkpoint and go from there. Easy way to get the 90% ghost cheeve and keep above 80%.

ajennice
05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
My friend just got his today and he posted a video of how the [Singleplayer] seemed unfinished.

here's the video
May 18, 2012 5:29 PM - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inr55Hbxq7s)

Are you experiencing this?

Nope.. not experiencing that! could be because I have a legit copy!!!!

Rep
05-19-2012, 03:17 PM
I'll throw ya a cheat... If you get spotted it will take away from your GHOST score... if you do get seen, revert to last checkpoint and go from there. Easy way to get the 90% ghost cheeve and keep above 80%.

Haven't got seen yet but thanks for the heads up.

onkelfossy
05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Do you used the codes? Do you have the Map "Moscow Suburbs" ?

koopakiller64
05-19-2012, 06:58 PM
So, regarding split screen multiplayer. Can you play split screen in campaign, guerrilla or online? The other thread about it says you can't, but I still have hope.

ademlakey
05-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Is there an online pass ??

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Comes out friday in the UK so ill get it either wed/thus and i cannot wait!!!

Barad
05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Just few days left, can't wait to pick this up, been waiting a long time!

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Just few days left, can't wait to pick this up, been waiting a long time!

Hell yeaahhh!

Rep
05-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Is there an online pass ??

Yes, there's an online pass.

DOPE BOI
05-19-2012, 11:56 PM
This game looks good in 3D too. I think this is the first 3rd person 3D shooter on 360. I don't count Gears 3 because they used a after effect and didn't build it in, so the resolution suffers badly.

Been playing Max Payne so I gotta get back to real shooter controls.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-20-2012, 12:15 AM
just beat the game on elite. Not that hard at all. theres 12 missions to do, and it doesnt take that long at all. Started last night. Did it all in coop with 1 other person, and did more than half the challenges and more than 60% ghost rating on every level. The bots are actually awesome in this game though.
And yes you need an online pass to play coop. Also all the secret achievements are story related

DrThirteen
05-20-2012, 01:26 AM
So, regarding split screen multiplayer. Can you play split screen in campaign, guerrilla or online? The other thread about it says you can't, but I still have hope.

I don't have the game but you can only play guerilla mode splitscreen, which I think is a real disappointment.

I don't know why they didn't even include Splitscreen Coop Campaign.

source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-!!-make-this-possible-ubisoft?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-20-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't have the game but you can only play guerilla mode splitscreen, which I think is a real disappointment.

source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-!!-make-this-possible-ubisoft? (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-%21%21-make-this-possible-ubisoft?)

You can play it coop online if you have a pass.....

ah nvm I see what your saying

MyPetWorm
05-20-2012, 02:01 AM
just beat the game on elite. Not that hard at all. theres 12 missions to do, and it doesnt take that long at all. .... did more than half the challenges and more than 60% ghost rating on every level....

Not hard and doesn't take long - what if you try going for a high rating and most/all the challenges?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Not hard and doesn't take long - what if you try going for a high rating and most/all the challenges?
thats what I did. got more than half of them and I only need a couple more 100% ratings

FR MATTUU
05-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Well its not half obvious he pirated it, no retail copy would do that or they wouldn't release it.

No he didn't pirate it.

koopakiller64
05-20-2012, 05:36 AM

source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-!!-make-this-possible-ubisoft? (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-%21%21-make-this-possible-ubisoft?)

Darn, I was hoping for a co-op experience similar to Rainbow Six games. At least we have Guerilla mode though. Thanks.

No he didn't pirate it.

If that's the case then a likely Day 1 update will fix it.

MyPetWorm
05-20-2012, 06:00 AM
If that's the case then a likely Day 1 update will fix it.

I'm guessing it isn't the real version, as the video is not even public any more. Either that, or its his xbox dying.

FR MATTUU
05-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm guessing it isn't the real version, as the video is not even public any more. Either that, or its his xbox dying.
he might have fixed the problem and decided to delete the video.

ajennice
05-20-2012, 08:17 AM
he might have fixed the problem and decided to delete the video.

Yeah, he ripped it right off the site the minute I called him out on it. Says he got if gor "gameflyz".. never knew of a "gameflyz".... Must be a FLYZ over to the neighbors, gets a blank disk and burns the GAMe kind of company

MyPetWorm
05-20-2012, 08:48 AM
thats what I did. got more than half of them and I only need a couple more 100% ratings

Oh ok, I just read "Over 60% on all the missions" and presumed all your missions were around 60-80%.

So looking foward to this game, comes out before my birthday...don't care about the birthday, just want this game! xD

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Guirella mode? Can i not do it on my own or online. You saying i must do it splitscreen? I fucking hate splitscreen.

DrThirteen
05-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Guirella mode? Can i not do it on my own or online. You saying i must do it splitscreen? I fucking hate splitscreen.

I think you can also do it on your own, but it is the only mode that can be played splitscreen.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Oh thats fine. Got worried there. Thought i was forced to play splitscreen.

FR MATTUU
05-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah, he ripped it right off the site the minute I called him out on it. Says he got if gor "gameflyz".. never knew of a "gameflyz".... Must be a FLYZ over to the neighbors, gets a blank disk and burns the GAMe kind of company

He got the game early from Gamefly. Its a website were you rent games. its the same as netflix.

He must have fixed the problem with his xbox or the cd and decided to delete the video seeing as he made the video for the ghost recon forums to see if any one could help him with his problem.

ademlakey
05-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, there's an online pass.

Thanks man :bow:

MyPetWorm
05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
He must have fixed the problem with his xbox....

I got the feeling watching it, that it was his xbox dying. Just the way it was doing it reminded me of a many dying xboxes xD

Wurd77
05-20-2012, 10:13 PM
By watching various gameplay videos of the Campaign there is something that I'm curious about. Once you unlock a gadget (camo, magnetic vision, UAV drone, etc.) can you use them in previous missions (missions were you didn't have them) or are they only mission specific? In other words, do gadgets work like weapon and attachment unlocks? Once you unlock them you can use them for any Campaign mission?

Pierre Import
05-21-2012, 01:03 AM
@wurd77

unfortunately you can't...

Baihu1983
05-21-2012, 10:51 AM
How much space is needed for the data install the game has?