PDA

View Full Version : Bus ride glitched?

D4Ru73K
05-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Now I'm sure, Rockstar has made crap. I like this game but I'm full of sick with these achievements.

Chapter 10-11 (bus) here I should get 3 achievements:

Trouble Had Come To Me - Clear Everyone On The Bus Ride

It's Fear That Gives Men Wings - 10 Bullet TimeŽ Kills In A Row

Colder Than The Devils Heart - Kill 30 Enemies In 2 Minutes

Link: (SOG) Trouble Had Come To Me & Colder Than The Devil's Heart (MAX PAYNE 3) - YouTube

Well, I've got only 1 of 3 achievements (Trouble Had Come To Me) and if there is over 30 guys and if I have killed all of them where is Colder Than The Devils Heart :confused: That's the first question, second one is if I use bullet time during the ride on the bus (gas station + next 4 guys before the tunnel) where is It's Fear That Gives Men Wings if I can easy kill more than 10 on the one bullet time bar :confused:

RamboSilce
05-19-2012, 08:59 PM
For 'Trouble Had Come To Me - Clear Everyone On The Bus Ride' you have to kill the guys to the left and right of the RPG guy at the end of the tunnel. I'm not sure if 'It's Fear That Gives Men Wings' is possible on the bus ride.

D4Ru73K
05-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I know that, first guy on the left and right, then guy with RPG but I'm not talking about it because got this achivement.

I'm talking about kill 30 guys in 2 minutes. You can do that during the bus ride because there is over 30 guys and enough time.

Look at the movie, this guy have got 2 achievements in one time, I've got only one. I've tried many times and still nothing happen :mad:

Pinion13
05-19-2012, 11:55 PM
This worked for me.
Max Payne 3 : Colder than the Devil's Heart Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube
Chapter 5 checkpoint 14? I think. Somewhere around that checkpoint you start right where the video starts.