PDA

View Full Version : Kill Cohen more than once

N Box
08-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Now i dont know if i,m the first to figure this one out, but if you kill Sander Cohen then burn his masterpiece. He comes back to life and tries to kill you again. Although I,v only been able to do this once.

Fire Mage
08-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Now i dont know if i,m the first to figure this one out, but if you kill Sander Cohen then burn his masterpiece. He comes back to life and tries to kill you again. Although I,v only been able to do this once.
This sounds like crap to me but whatever.

Burn his masterpiece? You mean Incinerate all the pictures?

Dave
08-29-2007, 01:39 AM
i think that you think that you killed him when he justed vanished and right after you burn the masterpiece he reappeared

killerharu45
08-29-2007, 01:54 AM
ya, that sounds really messed up

ridestowe
08-29-2007, 05:43 AM
confirmed, it only happens when you kill him at his home in mercury suites later and then go back. i went back and lit his masterpiece on fire and he came down from the ceiling and started attacking me. he dropped another muse key so i have two of them now.

Dave
08-29-2007, 06:34 AM
now thats very interesting

peedogg32
08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I tried killing Cohen but he seemed to dissapear somewhere so i wasnt able to kill him or find his room? Where is his room located? is it on the bottom floor where his masterpieces are? :confused:

Fire Mage
08-29-2007, 06:14 PM
I tried killing Cohen but he seemed to dissapear somewhere so i wasnt able to kill him or find his room? Where is his room located? is it on the bottom floor where his masterpieces are? :confused:
Cohen is a Houdini Splicer.

All you have to do is run around the area and you'll find him. He'll randomly pop up around the masterpiece area.

Also, if you kill him now you can't get into his room. His room is WAY later in the game. You're no where near it yet.

peedogg32
08-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the tip.So I'll find him later on in the game again. I was fighting with him for a couple minutes, I was about to kill him then he dissapeared and never came back. His energy was real low. Thanks again ;)

ChumbaWumba91
08-29-2007, 06:31 PM
If you attack Cohen you wont be able to access his apartment. You have to leave him there staring at his masterpiece. Even if you dont kill him and leave him to attack you, you wont be able to access the apartment.

peedogg32
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
bummer :( i should just probably start the level over again.

tarheeltay
08-30-2007, 07:41 AM
That's not true, i accidentally attacked Cohen, without thinking about it, but just ran on without finishing him, and still found him in his apartment and got both achievements.

Fruhmann360
09-02-2007, 09:22 PM
so you can legit get two? possible 2 boxes? ...probably not...besides, what would you get that would be so detrimental to the game?