PDA

View Full Version : Ending A+C problem (spoilers)

sgoll
05-20-2012, 04:37 PM
i'm having an issue with the every end of the game.

after you beat the main boss, anne shoots you and you turn into the bogeyman and chase after her, after you knock her down you get the choice to spare or kill her. however after i knock her down i get the reversal ending, and i cant understand why. is the game glitched the ending? i've not killed any monsters apart from the 2 main bosses.

LivingGsuscryst
06-18-2012, 01:28 AM
i just finished them game and got the C ending (kill) and the A ending (spare.) I killed 77 enemies according to the stats page. So i don't know. Its very confusing all the different things required for each ending. I guess it's ok to kill an enemy in action, you just can't kill them while they are lying down. Check your stats and see if you have any kills, maybe by accident you killed a downed enemy. or the game is glitching. its a really glitchy game.

jamesbong1983
10-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Read from our forum
The ending is decided by
1. Have you kill frank in the first place, which is decided from whether you spare anne or not.
2. Are you a good guy in nature. That is decided on how you treat anne and JP when they are about to fall and do you kill a lot of monster. If you treat anne and JP well, you will get positive score on that. On the other hand killing lots of monster and treating anne and JP bad will give you negative score. You may kill a few monster as long as you remain a positve score for ending A and C